Massachusetts university hosts segregated 'processing' spaces for responding to Rittenhouse verdict

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Black fragility.
When will the separate drinking fountains be installed?

Fitchburg State University in Massachusetts hosted several "processing" spaces segregated by race in response to the Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict, which found Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges.

The Fitchburg State University Center for Diversity & Inclusiveness announced the "processing" spaces were announced in an email to campus community members, which also erroneously stated that Jacob Blake was killed.

faggotryCowbell.jpg

How about they cut to the chase and segregate blacks to another country?

Crime goes down, systemic racism dissapears, arguments dissapears, no more riots, and no need to dumb down the education system. And blacks can go prosper somewhere else without the "the man holding them down and free from white supremacists". If you can't fix a problem then remove what's causing the problem.

It's a pure win for everybody.

LMAO.. Safe places? Segregated safe places are the norm for the left. Pathetic.
The left is driving itself all a cliff.

This university is hosting race-segregated events after Rittenhouse trial​

LMAO.. Safe places? Segregated safe places are the norm for the left. Pathetic.
The left is driving itself all a cliff.

After the DemoKKKrat party, American universities are the second most racist institutions in American history.

So now we are back to segregating blacks from whites. We sure have come a long way. Just how bizarre backwoods universities are.

The left has been looking for an excuse to bring back Jim Crow segregation ever since the GOP ended their racist practice.

Not surprised by this.

So now we are back to segregating blacks from whites. We sure have come a long way. Just how bizarre backwoods universities are.
It’s never stopped. The NAACP, etc., didn’t want to give up power so they’ve sustained segregation ever since the civil rights act.
BET saw opportunity and came into existence 20 years after civil rights.
No one dare question any of that because they’d be branded as racists.
Utter hypocrisy and black racism.

They have to segregate them, if they are going to "host" "processing events" at all. The students would fight, and who needs that in the news?

I'm okay with this; nobody has to GO to these events, after all. And if some people want to get together with persons of other races and talk about it, they could. Ha, as if.

After the O.J. trial, students did self-segregate to talk about it --- remember the triumphantalist blacks and the shocked and horrified whites?

Last edited:

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), I bet you dollars to donuts that not a few Caucasian students at that university secretly wish the university would segregate more activities (the library, the dining halls, the dormitories, the parking lots, etc.).

The more segregation the better, maybe. Next thing these colleges will do is segregate the classes ------ and why not? If that's what the students want, it's probably for the best from a lot of points of view.

Then they could segregate whole colleges, have separate (but of course equal.......) colleges!! Hey, I think we've got a winner idea here!

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), I bet you dollars to donuts that not a few Caucasian students at that university secretly wish the university would segregate more activities (the library, the dining halls, the dormitories, the parking lots, etc.).
Sure. It would be much safer. Parents would like it, too ---- much less danger of miscegenation.

For a short while, the white students can be a bit relieved. The have less threat of attack.

I don't understand how the Rittenhouse case has become an inter-racial issue. A white guy killed other white guys. Why all this racial fuss?
It is weird. I guess they want everything to be racial. So since this story had some black rioters as well as all the whites, that works.

For a short while, the white students can be a bit relieved. The have less threat of attack.
Absolutely. Can you imagine whites trying to talk about this with blacks around? They'd get mugged and beaten up or killed going back to their dorms. No, I think the more segregation the better.

HEY!!! BLACKS AND WHITES, WE CAN ALL AGREE ABOUT SOMETHING! IT'S A WIN-WIN!

How about they cut to the chase and segregate blacks to another country?

Crime goes down, systemic racism dissapears, arguments dissapears, no more riots, and no need to dumb down the education system. And blacks can go prosper somewhere else without the "the man holding them down and free from white supremacists". If you can't fix a problem then remove what's causing the problem.

It's a pure win for everybody.
Amen! That would be so great.

We could commandeer the cruise ships. Say one two-week round trip for 6000 people, 26 trips per year ---- it really wouldn't take that long.

Forum List

Back