Zone1 This story is the best argument against fornication you will ever find (though not made for children)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
The story of the murder Jodi Arias committed is quite instructive.

For one, the Mormon religion wasn't strong enough to deter her from murdering her sex partner (won't call him a boyfriend bc both were merely addicted to sex w/ ea other).

I don't have time to re-tell even half the stuff I've read/learned but again, they were addicted to their sexual relationship but didn't want to marry ea other, or at least Travis didn't want to marry her. She likely murdered him because of that, because he wanted to move on to a more wholesome relationship with someone else. Jodi A was a stalker, very vindictive and jealous, slashed all his tires not just once but twice--not long before she slashed him some 25+ times.

And as an aside, the Mormon religion may be at least partially culpable, albeit accidentally, because they generally try to get people to get married before the age of about 25 or so. Travis was feeling pressed to find a wife. He was 30. That's "old" in the mormon religion (to marry).

The Catholic religion values chastity -- and being very serious about whom you marry IF you marry . . And of course The CC has celibate priests and nuns... no pressure to marry there.

For one, the Mormon religion wasn't strong enough to deter her from murdering her sex partner (won't call him a boyfriend bc both were merely addicted to sex w/ ea other).

I don't have time to re-tell even half the stuff I've read/learned but again, they were addicted to their sexual relationship but didn't want to marry ea other, or at least Travis didn't want to marry her. She likely murdered him because of that, because he wanted to move on to a more wholesome relationship with someone else. Jodi A was a stalker, very vindictive and jealous, slashed all his tires not just once but twice--not long before she slashed him some 25+ times.

And as an aside, the Mormon religion may be at least partially culpable, albeit accidentally, because they generally try to get people to get married before the age of about 25 or so. Travis was feeling pressed to find a wife. He was 30. That's "old" in the mormon religion (to marry).

The Catholic religion values chastity -- and being very serious about whom you marry IF you marry . . And of course The CC has celibate priests and nuns... no pressure to marry there.

And from prison, she is conning men and getting them to send her money.

I was messing around on a message board and one of the posters there was a "pen-pal" of Arias -- totally convinced she was railroaded and sending her a ton of money.

Murder pays.

And from prison, she is conning men and getting them to send her money.

I was messing around on a message board and one of the posters there was a "pen-pal" of Arias -- totally convinced she was railroaded and sending her a ton of money.

Murder pays.

wow, that dude likely has a self-loathing issue!

she was far from railroaded. I have looked at the evidence. I study criminology... don't ask why. I guess I find it unbelievable that anyone would murder someone, especially someone like Mr Alexander who was way better to her than a lot of men are to their g/friends or wives, from what I can gather anyhow.

He didn't go nuts over her damaging the tranny in his expensive car, so why would any jury believe he went ballistic the night he was murdered just bc she dropped his camera?

She was caught in numerous lies. She planned everything. That guy who writes and sends $ is out of his mind.

wow, that dude likely has a self-loathing issue!

she was far from railroaded. I have looked at the evidence. I study criminology... don't ask why. I guess I find it unbelievable that anyone would murder someone, especially someone like Mr Alexander who was way better to her than a lot of men are to their g/friends or wives, from what I can gather anyhow.

He didn't go nuts over her damaging the tranny in his expensive car, so why would any jury believe he went ballistic the night he was murdered just bc she dropped his camera?

She was caught in numerous lies. She planned everything. That guy who writes and sends $ is out of his mind.

It's hilarious. The guy on this board is a complete nut. It's a conservative board and everybody is always railing at this guy with real evidence, and he just adheres to her, kissing her feet as if she were a persecuted saint.

It's hilarious. The guy on this board is a complete nut. It's a conservative board and everybody is always railing at this guy with real evidence, and he just adheres to her, kissing her feet as if she were a persecuted saint.

That's about the most bizarre thing I've heard in a long time.

maybe he has some weird psych need to be punished?

which reminds me of a sad part of that Arias story: her victim was the victim of child abuse. His mother used to hit him and the other siblings when they interfered with her sleeping, which she always did a lot of because she used dope.

very sad story

That's about the most bizarre thing I've heard in a long time.

maybe he has some weird psych need to be punished?

which reminds me of a sad part of that Arias story: her victim was the victim of child abuse. His mother used to hit him and the other siblings when they interfered with her sleeping, which she always did a lot of because she used dope.

very sad story

Yep.

Self-loathers.

When all you get in life is shit, you start to believe that all you deserve in life is shit.

What would you know about fornication?

This thread features the same ignorant (I'm giving yo credit for being merely ignorant, and not outright dishonest) misclaims about Mormonism that features equally in another thread of yours, also citing the Jodi Arias case, and trying to somehow blame Mormonism for it.

Ms. Arias' fate is not a result of her trying to follow the teachings of Mormonism; it is a result of her rebelling against the same moral and ethical standards that she would have been taught if she had been a Catholic.

Do you truly believe that Catholics never commit adultery, or murder, or any of the other wrongs in which Ms. Arias was involved, or are any less likely to do so than Mormons? Our basic standards of chastity are the same as yours—sexual intimacy being acceptable only between a husband and his wife.

Yep.

Self-loathers.

When all you get in life is shit, you start to believe that all you deserve in life is shit.

Boy, did that hit home!

I was treated like dirt by one of my parents... and the other one was too busy most of the time to take notice or care much. But that is on them. I became someone despite their un-Christian ways.

I pray all victims of such abuse do the same.

This thread features the same ignorant (I'm giving yo credit for being merely ignorant, and not outright dishonest) misclaims about Mormonism that features equally in another thread of yours, also citing the Jodi Arias case, and trying to somehow blame Mormonism for it.

Ms. Arias' fate is not a result of her trying to follow the teachings of Mormonism; it is a result of her rebelling against the same moral and ethical standards that she would have been taught if she had been a Catholic.

Do you truly believe that Catholics never commit adultery, or murder, or any of the other wrongs in which Ms. Arias was involved, or are any less likely to do so than Mormons? Our basic standards of chastity are the same as yours—sexual intimacy being acceptable only between a husband and his wife.
well, I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth so I will just let this post pass me by

well, I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth so I will just let this post pass me by

You certainly feel free to put words in the mouths and minds of those of my faith.

I'm giving you credit for being merely ignorant and misled about my faith, and not malicious or dishonest.

But please refrain from presuming to speak for my faith, when it is clear that you know nothing about it that is true or relevant.

You certainly feel free to put words in the mouths and minds of those of my faith.

I'm giving you credit for being merely ignorant and misled about my faith, and not malicious or dishonest.

But please refrain from presuming to speak for my faith, when it is clear that you know nothing about it that is true or relevant.
Right... al those people who wrote about the Mormon aspect of this or that murder or this or that anything are all liars...

No, you are the one who has been caught in lies, like saying that Isaid this or that when I most assuredly did not.

You lie.

"You will know them by their fruits"

Right... al those people who wrote about the Mormon aspect of this or that murder or this or that anything are all liars...
No, you are the one who has been caught in lies, like saying that Isaid [sic] this or that when I most assuredly did not.
You lie.
"You will know them by their fruits"

I do not know nor care what bullshit sources to which you are referring. There is a whole industry built on spreading lies and hate about Mormonism, so it's no surprise that you can find sources for the lies that you have repeated here, and in your other thread, about my faith.

I've been a Mormon all my life, as have my ancestors going back for about three or four generations. I think I know quite well enough what my church teaches, and what my church practices, and if you call me a liar because I do not agree with the absurd lies that you insist on spreading about my faith, then that's on you, not on me.

Certainly, you do no credit to your own faith, by spreading hateful lies about other faiths.

I do not know nor care what bullshit sources to which you are referring. There is a whole industry built on spreading lies and hate about Mormonism, so it's no surprise that you can find sources for the lies that you have repeated here, and in your other thread, about my faith.

I've been a Mormon all my life, as have my ancestors going back for about three or four generations. I think I know quite well enough what my church teaches, and what my church practices, and if you call me a liar because I do not agree with the absurd lies that you insist on spreading about my faith, then that's on you, not on me.

Certainly, you do no credit to your own faith, by spreading hateful lies about other faiths.
your straw men have been obliterated

you are a liar. I didn't say anything about Mormonism that is not true (or at least true according to the people writing about it)

So look everyone:

I'd say Mormonism has been discredited sufficiently here that we can rest assured (some of us did a long long time ago) thatthat religion is FALSE

You have mormons here accusing Christians of all kinds of evil they have not committed.

Stay away from that evil

:oops:

The For-Children version

I would tell young teens that sometimes people get very jealous about you moving on to someone else and some get violent. Depending on the child's age, he or she could be toldabout how some even murder (just no the details in the Arias case, which is very sexual info..)

I wish someone had given ME such wisdom while growing up. I wasn't taught much of anything about the real world until I was forced to live in it... sink or swim.

So look everyone:
I'd say Mormonism has been discredited sufficiently here that we can rest assured (some of us did a long long time ago) thatthat religion is FALSE
You have mormons here accusing Christians of all kinds of evil they have not committed.
Stay away from that evil
:oops:

Well, I was giving you credit for merely being ignorant and mislead.

I see, now, that I was mistaken. You are willfully and knowingly being dishonest and malevolent; falsely accusing Mormons of that of which you are, yourself, plainly guilty.

I will refrain from judging the Catholic faith, and those who adhere thereto, by your own clumsy and dishonest efforts to defend that faith by slandering mine. But as I said before, you do no credit to your own faith, if you think that you can only defend it by spreading hateful lies about other faiths.

Children are not being taught things that directly relate to their personal lives in this world. They aren't even being taught basic reading/writing and math anymore, to speak of

Anyone see a problem here? These children "grow up" and will run the country some day

If that doesn't scare you, what does?

I wish I could teach children "everything" I know. they could learn from my mistakes and be better people for it. But I don't have a teaching degree so I guess we will continue to let the degreed-but-sick people teach our children

:(

Forum List

Back