This silly alt-righters are whining about fake news while citing Infowars and the Geller Report

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
...plus all the propaganda they've been fed since the early 90's on Faux News, Limbaugh and Grudge

I believe this phenom is called 'projection', where one projects their own behavior upon others, then cries like a baby

after 25 yrs of AM hate radio, Australian Rupert Murdoch and fatso Rush Limbaugh's horseshit, these poor pilgrims are wasted

Well, that's how wingers wing. It's a political tactic designed to take the focus off a weakness and deflect.

On the other side of the same silly coin, the lefties here have been using "snowflake" at every last opportunity.

In both cases, it simply indicates that they've been stung by a term.

Partisans are pretty transparent, and they don't have much credibility.

Well, that's how wingers wing. It's a political tactic designed to take the focus off a weakness and deflect.

On the other side of the same silly coin, the lefties here have been using "snowflake" at every last opportunity.

In both cases, it simply indicates that they've been stung by a term.

Partisans are pretty transparent, and they don't have much credibility.

they pick up these various memes from Faux etc, then sing the crap like a choir incessantly until the next meme

noticed this since the early 90's during the early stages of alt-right movement

.....as opposed to the silly alt leftists like yourself who only know that you are required to look the other way any time a discussion involves Islam rather than learn even the first thing as to what is happening in the world?

I don't see much difference.

.....as opposed to the silly alt leftists like yourself who only know that you are required to look the other way any time a discussion involves Islam rather than learn even the first thing as to what is happening in the world?

I'm not obsessed with Islam or any other religion

that's you pal, not me

As a dogmaphobe, you are clearly the enemy of both. :)

I'm not obsessed with Islam or any other religion

that's you pal, not me

You initiated this thread after you didn't get the response you wanted regarding Trump's statements about Sweden.

I am no fan of Trump, but the statement was most certainly about their Islamic problem.

Forum List

Back