This sign says it all

Excellent. GJ is your man. Have fun acting all holier than thou... when obam wins and the affordable healchcare act kicks in, you can feel good about not wasting your vote. Bravo.

Usually when you're at the point of voting third party it's quite apparent that despite some minor differences, both major parties are truly two sides of the same coin, so it doesn't matter.
Have you ever met GJ? I have... He's true to his word and believes everything he says. He has integrity. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if I thought he could win.

Rominee the nominee has promised to veto obam-care. This plan will cost my business a shitload if it goes through next year. Not to mention what it will cost your children assuming you have them.

Sorry. I don't have time to prance around the internet acting like I'm better than everyone because I hate BOTH parties.

There's too much to lose.

You're right, I should give in just to help your finances. :thup:

Rescinding the ACA is going to be one hell of a challenge...I wouldn't count on it.

Anarcho Capitalist and yes I do believe that.

532868_424563267574210_1613996285_n.jpg

Open-Secrets-Obama-Romney-1.jpg

575499_251669688279812_257084033_n.jpg

Excellent. GJ is your man. Have fun acting all holier than thou... when obam wins and the affordable healchcare act kicks in, you can feel good about not wasting your vote. Bravo.

Why do I care? If I cared Obama might win re election I would vote for Willard...I don't. Oh and Willard is the father of obamacare it just went by a different name under him.

jesse ventura for president... :lol:

did you lose a bet?

Usually when you're at the point of voting third party it's quite apparent that despite some minor differences, both major parties are truly two sides of the same coin, so it doesn't matter.
Have you ever met GJ? I have... He's true to his word and believes everything he says. He has integrity. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if I thought he could win.

Rominee the nominee has promised to veto obam-care. This plan will cost my business a shitload if it goes through next year. Not to mention what it will cost your children assuming you have them.

Sorry. I don't have time to prance around the internet acting like I'm better than everyone because I hate BOTH parties.

Rescinding the ACA is going to be one hell of a challenge...I wouldn't count on it.

I don't give a rats ass what you do. Have a nut.

I don't give a rats ass what you do. Have a nut.

Any true Libertarian would never vote for Romney.

I'll just leave it at that.

Why do I care? If I cared Obama might win re election I would vote for Willard...I don't. Oh and Willard is the father of obamacare it just went by a different name under him.

did you lose a bet?
Nope. He has said if he can get on all the ballots and in the debates he will run as an independent in 2016.

did you lose a bet?
Nope. He has said if he can get on all the ballots and in the debates he will run as an independent in 2016.
Only a slack-jawed faggot would fall for Ventura.... :lol:

Aw. Are we getting mad now? I seem to have that affect on people.

Don't flatter yourself.

If you're a ventura fan you should have appreciated the post.

Now I even have less respect for you.

Don't flatter yourself.

Just read a few of his books and enjoyed his TV show...I like his stance on things and he is blunt and to the point no dancing around the issues.

It you want our country to profit, hire a man that has proven he can make a profit - Mitt Romney!
Obama threw 6, trillion tax payer dollars away for what, and they will have to pass that debt down God knows how many generations - it may never be paid! The choice is clear!

Not really. 2 sides of the same coin.

Horseshit. If you're a true libertarian you don't believe that. Not even close.

true libertarians wouldn't support anyone who was anti-choice and anti-legalization of drugs.

libertarian doesn't mean whining jerks complaining that they have to wear seatbelts

I know very well what a libertarian believes.

Doesn't matter... you and your children are going to be eating the same shit sandwich as I am if the asswipe in chief is re-elected.

It's not that I disagree with libertarians... I think what really gets me is the pompous arrogance... the know it all and denial of reality.

Y'all can keep acting like you're above everyone else.... swallowing up the same shit sandwich as the rest of us dumbasses.

Don't flatter yourself.

Just read a few of his books and enjoyed his TV show...I like his stance on things and he is blunt and to the point no dancing around the issues.

You never saw Predator???

"Son of a bitch is dug in deeper'n an alabama tick"

He had the best lines in the movie...

Good God I'd vote for Blain in a new york minute....

Forum List

Back