Mitt Romney announces he is not qualified to be president.

R

rdean

“I don’t pay more than are legally due, and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don’t think I’d be qualified to become president,” Romney told Muir. “I’d think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires.”

Romney Was in a ‘Unique Position’ on Tax Rate, Campaign Says - ABC News

Mitt Romney paid extra taxes because he was in the “unique position” of having publicly claimed a 13 percent rate, the Romney campaign said Friday.

----------------------------

Get it? Mittwitt said he never paid less than 13%, only he did, so he paid MORE than what was required so he clean up the lie. Only he said that if he paid more than what was required by law, then he wasn't qualified to be president. Hoist on his own petard.

Hey, I'm not making this up. I'm just pointing it out. I couldn't make it up. It's too fucking weird.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfxVR78Pp48]Rick Santorum: We Will Never Have the Smart People On Our Side - YouTube[/ame]

Obama isn't qualified to clean up after my dog. lol:badgrin:

Economy=sucks
Foreign policie=sucks
Human relations=sucks

There isn't a single fucking thing that this guy has done outside of maybe "private space policy and clean energy" that he has done good on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQUU2ZL6D8]Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

The last time Obama had a serious statement about the deficit was in June.
Since then...the government has spent $450,000,000,000 more than it took in.

“I don’t pay more than are legally due, and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don’t think I’d be qualified to become president,” Romney told Muir. “I’d think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires.”

Mitt Romney paid extra taxes because he was in the “unique position” of having publicly claimed a 13 percent rate, the Romney campaign said Friday.

Get it? Mittwitt said he never paid less than 13%, only he did, so he paid MORE than what was required so he clean up the lie. Only he said that if he paid more than what was required by law, then he wasn't qualified to be president. Hoist on his own petard.

Hey, I'm not making this up. I'm just pointing it out. I couldn't make it up. It's too fucking weird.

Rick Santorum: We Will Never Have the Smart People On Our Side - YouTube

Look at rdean, at least with Mitt we can laugh every day. Neither man can undo the damage Bush II wrecked in four OR even eight more years. Why not have fun with the Mitt-wit while we can?

It is obvious to the most casual of observers that rdean is not paying enough taxes.

No doubt he pays a higher percentage of his income, not just INVESTMENT income, in taxes than Mitt does. Mitt can't even take the time to remember what percentage he pays; hey, its a few million. To HIM, that's peanuts.

The last time Obama had a serious statement about the deficit was in June.
Since then...the government has spent $450,000,000,000 more than it took in.

Nothing to see here... move along. (crickets chirping)

It is obvious to the most casual of observers that rdean is not paying enough taxes.

No doubt he pays a higher percentage of his income, not just INVESTMENT income, in taxes than Mitt does. Mitt can't even take the time to remember what percentage he pays; hey, its a few million. To HIM, that's peanuts.

so what?

You're problem is, you've fallen for that class-envy rhetoric that the libtards spew.

I'd hate to be a liberal... always envying... always wanting... always blaming others.

It's gotta be a pitiful existence.

Rick Santorum: We Will Never Have the Smart People On Our Side - YouTube

Look at rdean, at least with Mitt we can laugh every day. Neither man can undo the damage Bush II wrecked in four OR even eight more years. Why not have fun with the Mitt-wit while we can?

Its true ... The Clown Car Candidates were kinda fun except it sorta made me feel like I was making fun of the crippled kid.

But all is not lost. Even after the election, the poor rw's will continue their lies.

I've come to the conclusion that marxism is the human sickness of wanting to destroy something. They see our country having become a great power and they don't like it. Human beings love to destroy things that are successful.

-They want to give it all from the successful to the unsuccessful
-They want to rule. Human beings sure love to control and rule, don't they!

Marxism like islam plays to humanity's dark side.

I've come to the conclusion that marxism is the human sickness of wanting to destroy something. They see our country having become a great power and they don't like it. Human beings love to destroy things that are successful.

-They want to give it all from the successful to the unsuccessful
-They want to rule. Human beings sure love to control and rule, don't they!

Marxism like islam plays to humanity's dark side.

It's almost like how we go broke providing foreign aid to "unsuccessful" countries or how we try to "control" other sovereign nations with threats of military force and economic warfare.

Forum List

Back