This sickens me.. TSA patting down a disabled child

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNO-AzPxS4U&feature=player_embedded]TSA Nabs Suspected Al Queda Terrorist At O'Hare International Airport, A toddler in a wheelchair - YouTube[/ame]

Weren't you conservatives the ones who got all worked up after 9-11, so much so that we invaded a country that had NOTHING to do with it?

Now, you're whining because the security measures YOU DEMANDED are inconveniencing you at the airport?
Boo Hoo for you.

your either with us or with the terrorists.

remember how much the right loved that line?

Common sense people. The TSA wont pat down a Muslim for fear they might be deemed to be profiling but heck lets grope our children and degrade our elderly!

Common sense people. The TSA wont pat down a Muslim for fear they might be deemed to be profiling but heck lets grope our children and degrade our elderly!

You think it's beyond terrorists to plant explosives inside the kid's wheelchair?

I don't mind saying I disagree with it but as was already pointed out it culminated via the cuture of fear that Bush & Co established.

Personally I would love to see Obama roll back the gestapo tactics but we all know that as soon as he did that the GOP would be all over him as being "soft on terrorism". And God forbid we have another plane go down as a result.

BTW.....Did I miss the campaign statements by the GOP POTUS candidates to end the tactics if they were elected? :confused:

Forum List

Back