This SHOULD Piss You Off

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Trump concocted a story about a border agent’s death. The truth won’t catch up.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

Sometimes, my fine USMB nutbag friends, facts just don't matter.

Yes, the admin prefers 'Alternative facts', lies by a stupid euphemism. Really, the Trumpanzees are worse than Trump, for they have no reason to back the lies other than their bigotry.

It's funny how a nutbag looked the other way for 8 years, but gets pissed now.
Asshole, we had a brilliant and respectable President in President Obama. We cannot help that you are a hopeless bigot. Would that all like you would leave this nation, it would improve the intellectual and moral level of the nation immensely were that to happen.

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

The reports he quoted were out long before he was president! No story to see here!

Trump was probably just reiterating what the intel told him.

You know, like the attack on the compound in Benghazi was caused by an uproar over a youtube video.

Asshole, we had a brilliant and respectable President in President Obama. We cannot help that you are a hopeless bigot. Would that all like you would leave this nation, it would improve the intellectual and moral level of the nation immensely were that to happen.
Please find a single bigoted post by me.

and when you fail, be a man and apologize.

I'm still waiting for 14 of you liars to do either one, so I won't hold my breath.

Obozo was a clown and the biggest pussy president we had since Jimmy carter, who you fooling?

Obozo was a clown and the biggest pussy president we had since Jimmy carter, who you fooling?
anyone that apologizes for America helping the world....

America is the single most generous nation on the planet. Leftists don't even know that.

America is the single most generous nation on the planet. Leftists don't even know that.

Why are you trying to change the subject?

And, we aren't....on a percentage of GDP, basis. Regardless, we are a generous people. Has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

It is amazing how many lefties admire Obama, but hate Trump. They can't admit that Obama was a disaster, when clearly he was...but they KNOW Trump is a disaster.

I suppose they are awake now, because their media keeps them in a constant state of outrage...funny...just as the same media did, when W was POTUS.

One would think they would catch on to the pattern of deception being played on them, but one would be wrong.

The reports he quoted were out long before he was president! No story to see here!

What? Do you ever know what you are talking about?

And....what are you doing here?

And, we aren't....on a percentage of GDP, basis. Regardless, we are a generous people. Has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

ME?

Look who I was responding too

What? Do you ever know what you are talking about?

And....what are you doing here?
For lones next trick he will attempt to pull a rabbit out of his ass!

It is amazing how many lefties admire Obama, but hate Trump. They can't admit that Obama was a disaster, when clearly he was...but they KNOW Trump is a disaster.

I suppose they are awake now, because their media keeps them in a constant state of outrage...funny...just as the same media did, when W was POTUS.

One would think they would catch on to the pattern of deception being played on them, but one would be wrong.

Deflection followed by ANOTHER rant where gipper claims intellectual superiority over everyone else.

Change the tune, loser. It's boring.

ME?

Look who I was responding too

Nope. DF. I responded to DF.

But you are also an idiot, since you seem to be feeling left out.

Deflection followed by ANOTHER rant where gipper claims intellectual superiority over everyone else.

Gipper is your better!

Gipper is your better!

Of course. And you are the judge.

Thank you for your kind words.

Can you dispute anything I wrote in my prior post?

Forum List

Back