This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

Most Democrats are angry cultist who are fighting against reality and losing.
They are a lot like the OJ jury.
No amount of evidence will be enough to sway them.
They are afraid of the Truth because the Truth will destroy them.
There was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.
The Progressive Press will always deny it and hide it.
Democrats are Liars and Cheaters.
Hopefully there will be several books written that expose the Democrat maleficent in the 2020 election.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Can you please spare us future posts that essentially say.......

1619612534927.png

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real.

The Democrats won the White House and were gifted the Senate through Trump incompetence.

They realize they have a short window to push through their agenda. Not a time to pander to Republican whining.
Biden realizes his legacy will be determined during this two year window of opportunity.

the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.
Open borders and a million shoeless peasants from Central America flooding into our country is your idea of immigration reform?

most Americans do not agree with that

And nobody, but nobody thinks it's a crisis.

Especially not K. Harris.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real.

The Democrats won the White House and were gifted the Senate through Trump incompetence.

They realize they have a short window to push through their agenda. Not a time to pander to Republican whining.
Biden realizes his legacy will be determined during this two year window of opportunity.

Which will immediately be reversed when he finally winds up where he belongs....in an Alzheimer's ward.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.

Vichy Mac's usual silliness...

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Two points.

First, the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.

The reason why the GOP has to keep talking about "voter fraud" is because they really don't have any other issue to talk about that gets their base fired up.

Um, yeah, they whine about Biden going too far to the left, you whine about Biden going too far to the left. So the only difference between them and you is that you use nicer language.

I don't think Biden is going far enough to the left. Mild tax increases on the rich when we are 26 Trillion in the hole? Why that's radical stuff, man.

Oh, let's get real. Half of what Biden is proposing will never make it into law in a 50/50 Senate. They'll probably lose the House and Senate in 2022, and his last two years will be reaching compromises where the rich will put the screws to the working class some more.

You see, what you've failed to see is that Trump happened because the left couldn't get it's shit together and does a very poor job telling white working people what's good for them.

This is the problem, Joe. It is lecturing to the “white working people what is good for them.” No one wants to be lectured to. Dems need to refine their message to these folks.

Last edited:
Most Democrats are angry cultist who are fighting against reality and losing.
They are a lot like the OJ jury.
No amount of evidence will be enough to sway them.
They are afraid of the Truth because the Truth will destroy them.
There was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.
The Progressive Press will always deny it and hide it.
Democrats are Liars and Cheaters.
Hopefully there will be several books written that expose the Democrat maleficent in the 2020 election.
Poor baby does not realize just how brainwashed he is. Trump lost. Get over it.

Which will immediately be reversed when he finally winds up where he belongs....in an Alzheimer's ward.
LOL

Yea, tell me about it
Biden is pounding through his agenda while Republicans are whining about stolen election fantasies, Dr Seuss and wild conspiracy theories

When authoritarians can no longer reliably stay in control through the democratic process the process itself becomes the enemy. There can longer be any cynical fantasy based election reform that can convince a "conservative" that they lost fair and square. This is the new normal.
Well, I think there is a difference between "conservative" and Trumpster. The former can at least communicate and toss out ideas, the latter is simply crazed and in control of the party right now.
Trump is just a plain old Populist playing Nationalist..

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
When authoritarians can no longer reliably stay in control through the democratic process the process itself becomes the enemy. There can longer be any cynical fantasy based election reform that can convince a "conservative" that they lost fair and square. This is the new normal.
Well, I think there is a difference between "conservative" and Trumpster. The former can at least communicate and toss out ideas, the latter is simply crazed and in control of the party right now.
What Trump really is is a Kleptocrat posing as Populist playing a Nationalist.

Last edited:

Better let CNN know.

Course that's the "old" CNN. The new CNN would be publicly mocking the old CNN for such silliness. Unless of course the dems lose in 2022 then the rigged election will be back like it was in 2016.

What Trump really is is a kleptocrat posing as Populist playing a nationalist.
I bet Grampa donated money to his cause.

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.

Keep spinning it up.

The fact that Trump did as well as he did against a biased and lying media is amazing to me.

I am sure you enjoy him as a tenant......the echo must be awful when he's not there.

View attachment 484803

Keep spinning it up.

The fact that Trump did as well as he did against a biased and lying media is amazing to me.

I am sure you enjoy him as a tenant......the echo must be awful when he's not there.

Trump strikes fear into the Republican Party

Even after giving control of the Government to the Dems.
Mostly because Republicans are spineless and abandon their values to support Trump lies

View attachment 484803

Keep spinning it up.

Trump strikes fear into the Republican Party

Even after giving control of the Government to the Dems.
Mostly because Republicans are spineless and abandon their values to support Trump lies

Trump didn't "give control" of anything to the Democrats. Its just that the Bushes and Romneys and other anti-Trumpster Republicans decided they loved Sleepy Joe.

And now they have what they want.

the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.
Open borders and a million shoeless peasants from Central America flooding into our country is your idea of immigration reform?

most Americans do not agree with that
He did not open the border. No real policy change has happened. That's just your party propaganda. They scare you with bullshit boogy men so they can continue to steer all the money to the one percenter. Mean while real issues are ignored. Yall talk about the deep state elites and turn around give them all the money and turn their work force into slaves. The tip ten percent makes 90 percent of the money and pays 20 percent of the taxes. But hey just keep being a fucking moron
Tax Foundation: Top 10% Paid 71% of Federal Income Taxes, Bottom 50% Paid 2.8% | CNSNews
Facts and Figures 2018: How Does Your State Compare? (taxfoundation.org)
20% is much lower than what they actually pay. They pay a huge majority of the taxes.
Also, his own administration has admitted his policies are causing these "surges"
Biden White House finally admits its policies are driving illegal immigration surge – White House Dossier
A good example is ending the migrant protections where asylum seekers didnt stay in this country.

Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.
You support thugs in DC ramming through HR1 or ANY new infringements of 2A and this nation is going to WAR WITH ITSELF. Is that a clear enough refutation of your bullshit soliloquy here? Time to wake up while there's time. We aren't errant, ignorant hillbillies. We are just as American as YOU and your ilk and we aren't throwing tantrums, that's COLD EFFING RAGE that even an idiot should be able to detect by now.
We no longer GIVE A F**K what you, those like you, or anyone in DC think of us and what we believe. Pull that shit again and this country is going to literally come apart at the seams.
Only a true paste-eating fool would actually believe it's possible to ignore 70+ million people and rule over them based on a disputed election.
"CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED" ring a bell? Our consent is withdrawn until assholes like yourself grow up and remember how our government is actually structured and that it ISN'T a con game like the Tan Messiah of Chicago ran for 8 years.
Your move, exalted sage of the Cesspool...

Forum List

Back