This pretty much sums up the oscars

Sadly, Hollyweird is gutting itself from the inside out. All they have to do to succeed is do what they do best.

Regretfully, it is truly ugly to witness that they seem absolutely clueless of an essential basic in the Law of Diminishing Returns:

"Sometimes when you try too hard to stop an outcome, you end up guaranteeing exactly that."

Just look at the appalling drop in Oscar's viewership this year. They really might want to pay attention.

upload_2018-3-6_12-55-57.jpeg

SJW Jimmy Kimmel at it again. :lame2: Same old same old.

You are a fucked tard who listens to fuck tards on Youtube .. The Oscars is a celebration of art, but you wouldn't know that because you are a fuck tard who can not think for himself.

:blahblah:

You are the fucktard, the oscars are a political left wing bitch fest.

So you never go to the movies Willow? Or do you look to see if a republican directed it.?

The Oscars is a celebration of art,

Craft at best. But hardly art.

Being a good actor is an art.. I wouldn't go if the movie was boring or untalented. Yeah it is over the top with dresses ect. but I personally like the memorium ..
I seriously think that they held back on some of the political comments. But they did try too hard to have more black/ and women artists..

You are a fucked tard who listens to fuck tards on Youtube .. The Oscars is a celebration of art, but you wouldn't know that because you are a fuck tard who can not think for himself.

You are the fucktard, the oscars are a political left wing bitch fest.

So you never go to the movies Willow? Or do you look to see if a republican directed it.?

Hell no! Movie theatres are filthy places with snot, cum, chewing gum and bed bugs!

Wow. Unnecessary and Way over the top, Eaglewings.

Tissue? Y U mad, bro?

Jimmy Kimmel damn sure ain't no Johnny Carson.

He's not funny at all, and simply toes the SJW line. Lame as all get-out.

He did better as Adam Corolla's sidekick, watching Juggies.

:eek: Oh! The misogyny!

Last edited:
The Oscars is a celebration of art,

Craft at best. But hardly art.

Being a good actor is an art.. I wouldn't go if the movie was boring or untalented. Yeah it is over the top with dresses ect. but I personally like the memorium ..
I seriously think that they held back on some of the political comments. But they did try too hard to have more black/ and women artists..

You think they held back? It’s the Oscars not a politcial round table

Forum List

Back