This post is about people that don't have time to read it...because they are working!!!

Mike Rowe: Media Wants To Impact Election By Labeling Trump Voters ‘Uneducated’

An electrical contractor wrote to the 54-year-old host of “Dirty Jobs” to say that he finds it offensive when the media constantly refers to majority of the Republican nominee’s supporters as “uneducated white men.”

"It’s impossible for me to have this conversation and not think of my grandfather.”

“Pop never made it to college. In fact, he never made it out of the 7th grade. But he never stopped learning or studying. He started as an electrician’s helper, became an apprentice, a journeyman, a master electrician, a contractor, and then a small business owner. Later, as an electrical inspector for the state, he was responsible for guaranteeing the safety of hundreds of buildings in Maryland, as well as all the rides on the carnival midway at the State Fair. He was a modest man of real intelligence, admired and respected by everyone who knew him. But today, he’d be right there with you, Albert — swelling out the ranks of ‘uneducated white men.'”

Mike Rowe Delivers Powerful Response To Reporters Who Call White Trump Voters 'Uneducated'

Now most of the people that make that pompous statement..."uneducated white men" do have some higher education... which is the problem. These same pompous idiots are the first ones that when something happens to their car or home or to defend our country have to call on us "uneducated white men"!

What a sad state our country is in when supposedly educated people have such disdain for people like me that support Trump.
By the way Mike Rowe is probably worth 10 times more then most people on this board!
No time to read it. I'm "working" on my last drink before bed.

Mike Rowe: Media Wants To Impact Election By Labeling Trump Voters ‘Uneducated’

An electrical contractor wrote to the 54-year-old host of “Dirty Jobs” to say that he finds it offensive when the media constantly refers to majority of the Republican nominee’s supporters as “uneducated white men.”

"It’s impossible for me to have this conversation and not think of my grandfather.”

“Pop never made it to college. In fact, he never made it out of the 7th grade. But he never stopped learning or studying. He started as an electrician’s helper, became an apprentice, a journeyman, a master electrician, a contractor, and then a small business owner. Later, as an electrical inspector for the state, he was responsible for guaranteeing the safety of hundreds of buildings in Maryland, as well as all the rides on the carnival midway at the State Fair. He was a modest man of real intelligence, admired and respected by everyone who knew him. But today, he’d be right there with you, Albert — swelling out the ranks of ‘uneducated white men.'”

Mike Rowe Delivers Powerful Response To Reporters Who Call White Trump Voters 'Uneducated'

Now most of the people that make that pompous statement..."uneducated white men" do have some higher education... which is the problem. These same pompous idiots are the first ones that when something happens to their car or home or to defend our country have to call on us "uneducated white men"!

What a sad state our country is in when supposedly educated people have such disdain for people like me that support Trump.
By the way Mike Rowe is probably worth 10 times more then most people on this board!
No time to read it. I'm "working" on my last drink before bed.

This post never was for those people that still believe the MSM is not biased!

Is this thread meant to complement all those RWnut threads that claim conservatives are better educated than liberals?

No but I would think it is true conservatives are better educated as they most likely can afford better educations!

Forum List

Back