This post is about people that don't have time to read it...because they are working!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Mike Rowe: Media Wants To Impact Election By Labeling Trump Voters ā€˜Uneducatedā€™

An electrical contractor wrote to the 54-year-old host of ā€œDirty Jobsā€ to say that he finds it offensive when the media constantly refers to majority of the Republican nomineeā€™s supporters as ā€œuneducated white men.ā€

"Itā€™s impossible for me to have this conversation and not think of my grandfather.ā€

ā€œPop never made it to college. In fact, he never made it out of the 7th grade. But he never stopped learning or studying. He started as an electricianā€™s helper, became an apprentice, a journeyman, a master electrician, a contractor, and then a small business owner. Later, as an electrical inspector for the state, he was responsible for guaranteeing the safety of hundreds of buildings in Maryland, as well as all the rides on the carnival midway at the State Fair. He was a modest man of real intelligence, admired and respected by everyone who knew him. But today, heā€™d be right there with you, Albert ā€” swelling out the ranks of ā€˜uneducated white men.'ā€

Mike Rowe Delivers Powerful Response To Reporters Who Call White Trump Voters 'Uneducated'

Now most of the people that make that pompous statement..."uneducated white men" do have some higher education... which is the problem. These same pompous idiots are the first ones that when something happens to their car or home or to defend our country have to call on us "uneducated white men"!

What a sad state our country is in when supposedly educated people have such disdain for people like me that support Trump.
By the way Mike Rowe is probably worth 10 times more then most people on this board!

I retired almost a decade ago. I have plenty of time to ignore your post.

But you had time to write it. Are you unemployed?

No fortunately for me I have a unique set of experiences that nearly 5,000 times a day people around the country come to my
web site for information. So my business helps me.

And this wasn't meant for someone with a closed mind either by the way!
So why did you even respond? Oh right. You had nothing better to do!

Media Wants To Impact Election By Labeling Trump Voters ā€˜Uneducatedā€™
But it is OK for the Right to label anyone who dares to disagree with them as "Low-information People."
Everybody knows only the Right are allowed to label people, it is in THEIR Constitution!

Mike Rowe: Media Wants To Impact Election By Labeling Trump Voters ā€˜Uneducatedā€™

An electrical contractor wrote to the 54-year-old host of ā€œDirty Jobsā€ to say that he finds it offensive when the media constantly refers to majority of the Republican nomineeā€™s supporters as ā€œuneducated white men.ā€

"Itā€™s impossible for me to have this conversation and not think of my grandfather.ā€

ā€œPop never made it to college. In fact, he never made it out of the 7th grade. But he never stopped learning or studying. He started as an electricianā€™s helper, became an apprentice, a journeyman, a master electrician, a contractor, and then a small business owner. Later, as an electrical inspector for the state, he was responsible for guaranteeing the safety of hundreds of buildings in Maryland, as well as all the rides on the carnival midway at the State Fair. He was a modest man of real intelligence, admired and respected by everyone who knew him. But today, heā€™d be right there with you, Albert ā€” swelling out the ranks of ā€˜uneducated white men.'ā€

Mike Rowe Delivers Powerful Response To Reporters Who Call White Trump Voters 'Uneducated'

Now most of the people that make that pompous statement..."uneducated white men" do have some higher education... which is the problem. These same pompous idiots are the first ones that when something happens to their car or home or to defend our country have to call on us "uneducated white men"!

What a sad state our country is in when supposedly educated people have such disdain for people like me that support Trump.
By the way Mike Rowe is probably worth 10 times more then most people on this board!

potentialdemotivator.jpeg

Congrats on the job.

if you think that spending thousands of dollars per year to play beer pong makes you educated, then you're certainly qualified to vote for hillary.

I'm reading it at work.
that being said, I think the best thing that can and should be done is for the uneducated white business owners to refuse to provide any service for any known liberal. pull into the auto shop with a Hillary sticker? no repairs, roof leaking and its obvious you are liberal? buy an umbrella ( it was made in china anyway)
appliances break? tough.

No fortunately for me I have a unique set of experiences that nearly 5,000 times a day people around the country come to my
So yes you are unemployed.

Hey, can you read? He actually stated that he is not unemployed, he runs a web site. Good grief.
Yeah sure, from his mommy's basement!

And this wasn't meant for someone with a closed mind either by the way!
So why did you even respond? Oh right. You had nothing better to do!

I just wanted to make sure soggie-hola was following me around like the whipped puppy he is.

But it is OK for the Right to label anyone who dares to disagree with them as "Low-information People."
Everybody knows only the Right are allowed to label people, it is in THEIR Constitution!

Well I always use the term "low-information People" with people that use hyperbole. That NEVER link to any facts to substantiate their hyperbole. I also use with people that don't have any comprehension about MSM bias. They never seem to comprehend this fact for example about the MSM!
In 2008 85% of the 1,353 (or 1,160 ) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters
If 85% of the MSM gave to Democrats any person with common sense would recognize this bias.
And this bias is even more evident with this statement:
A recent article by its media reporter, Jim Rutenberg, whom I know and like, began this way: ā€œIf youā€™re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nationā€™s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?ā€ http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/american-journalism-is-collapsing-before-our-eyes/

So you tell me if the MSM writes stuff like the above expecting the "low-information people" to read and believe which they do...
how else would you describe them?

I'm reading it at work.
that being said, I think the best thing that can and should be done is for the uneducated white business owners to refuse to provide any service for any known liberal. pull into the auto shop with a Hillary sticker? no repairs, roof leaking and its obvious you are liberal? buy an umbrella ( it was made in china anyway)
appliances break? tough.
That's a good way to go out of business if you are limiting yourself to the 35-40% of the country that supports Trump.

So yes you are unemployed.

Hey, can you read? He actually stated that he is not unemployed, he runs a web site. Good grief.

Lot's of unemployed people create websites, they're pretty easy to set up nowadays. And cheap too.

Well I always use the term "low-information People" with people that use hyperbole. That NEVER link to any facts to substantiate their hyperbole. I also use with people that don't have any comprehension about MSM bias. They never seem to comprehend this fact for example about the MSM!
In 2008 85% of the 1,353 (or 1,160 ) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters
If 85% of the MSM gave to Democrats any person with common sense would recognize this bias.
A recent article by its media reporter, Jim Rutenberg, whom I know and like, began this way: ā€œIf youā€™re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nationā€™s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?ā€ http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/american-journalism-is-collapsing-before-our-eyes/

So you tell me if the MSM writes stuff like the above expecting the "low-information people" to read and believe which they do...
Gee, what a surprise, NOT! It's OK when you do it.

Now that is rich, using the Daily Liar, who pays people to lie about Democrats, as a source on journalistic integrity!!! :rofl::lmao:
The radical Right-wing NY Post isn't much better.
Try again.

Forum List

Back