This Obama voter says Romney did very well last night

nodoginnafight

No Party Affiliation
Dec 15, 2008
Georgia
Haggle over who more whoppers all you want. THIS Obama voter believes we might just have a real race on our hands now.

No matter what else you want to say about flip-flops, untruths, or whatever ... he connected with many independent voters in a way he hasn't managed previously in this campaign.

My mind wasn't going to be changed by what I heard in the debate and plenty of Romney supporters weren't going to change their mind either, but I think Romney made some inroads that are very important to his campaign last night.

I agree. I knew he would. but ive actually been surprised at how some of my less politically inclined friends have been coming out for Romney since last night.

Haggle over who more whoppers all you want. THIS Obama voter believes we might just have a real race on our hands now.

No matter what else you want to say about flip-flops, untruths, or whatever ... he connected with many independent voters in a way he hasn't managed previously in this campaign.

My mind wasn't going to be changed by what I heard in the debate and plenty of Romney supporters weren't going to change their mind either, but I think Romney made some inroads that are very important to his campaign last night.

What is it that Romney said you like?

People have largely already made up their minds and unless either candidate does something totally outrageous, the debates are just mental masturbation for political junkies. Romney won,yes, but are a great swath of people going to suddenly change their vote, not likely.

Me personally, not much. I'm an Obama supporter and I'm going to stay that way. I just think Romney did what he needed to do. I'm not going to go into what I considered flips or flops or untruths at this point because I don't think there is that much to be gained.

I agree with the previous poster when he says there probably aren't enough undecideds left at this point (certainly not among those here who are ripping each other and pointing out their perceived flaws in the other candidate) to change the outcome, but who knows?

Romney got the job done that he needed to do last night. Can a debate magically repair everything? No, I don't think so. But credit given - he did a good job.

Me personally, not much. I'm an Obama supporter and I'm going to stay that way. I just think Romney did what he needed to do. I'm not going to go into what I considered flips or flops or untruths at this point because I don't think there is that much to be gained.

I agree with the previous poster when he says there probably aren't enough undecideds left at this point (certainly not among those here who are ripping each other and pointing out their perceived flaws in the other candidate) to change the outcome, but who knows?

Romney got the job done that he needed to do last night. Can a debate magically repair everything? No, I don't think so. But credit given - he did a good job.

Romney did look good in a used car salesman kinda a way...but most people want to look under the hood.

What we saw last night was the Moderate Republican Governor of Massachusetts. What we have seen out on the campaign trail is Teabagger Mitt. And then there is the VP choice of Ryan.

In the end, barring absolute major gaffes, the debates will make little differance.

Forum List

Back