this Memorial Day weekend will be the the beginning of the end of the lock down and government abuse of power !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
this Memorial Day weekend will be the start of the end of lock downs and the draconian abuse of power by leaders [mostly democrats] when people hit the beaches and reopen businesses in remembrance of those who fought and died so that we could lead our lives free from tyranny ,free from the tyranny democrat leaders are using to limit civil liberties and preventing people from going back to work to feed their families and save the small businesses they have worked their entire lives to build ! even though every Memorial Day is special this Memorial Day will stand out as very special indeed as millions of brave Americans make a stand for liberty .... when they tell leaders to take their business breaking lock down orders and Shove them where the sun doesnt shine . MAGA !

Last edited:
this Memorial Day weekend will be the start of the end of lock downs and the draconian abuse of power by leaders [mostly democrats] when people hit the beaches and open businesses in remembrance of those who fought and died so that we could lead our lives free from tyranny ,free from the tyranny democrat leaders are using to limit civil liberties and preventing people from going back to work to feed their families and save the small businesses they have worked their entire lives to build ! even though every Memorial Day is special this Memorial Day will stand out as very special indeed as millions of brave Americans make a stand for liberty .
I just hope it is warm on the lake and alot of pretty girls with short shorts will be on my boats. Memorial day last year was a good day, hoping for another like it.

this Memorial Day weekend will be the start of the end of lock downs and the draconian abuse of power by leaders [mostly democrats] when people hit the beaches and reopen businesses in remembrance of those who fought and died so that we could lead our lives free from tyranny ,free from the tyranny democrat leaders are using to limit civil liberties and preventing people from going back to work to feed their families and save the small businesses they have worked their entire lives to build ! even though every Memorial Day is special this Memorial Day will stand out as very special indeed as millions of brave Americans make a stand for liberty .... when they tell leaders to take their business breaking lock down orders and Shove them where the sun doesnt shine . MAGA !
/——-/ Virginians tell Gov Northam F**K you and go to the beach.
Under Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s eased coronavirus restrictions that went into effect Friday, the state’s oceanfront was to remain restricted to just fishing and exercise, and everyone was required to adhere to social distancing.
Northam ditches coronavirus restrictions for Virginia Beach after weekend sees crowds defy his orders

1589918313561.png

Time to live!

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:cool:

this Memorial Day weekend will be the start of the end of lock downs and the draconian abuse of power by leaders [mostly democrats] when people hit the beaches and open businesses in remembrance of those who fought and died so that we could lead our lives free from tyranny ,free from the tyranny democrat leaders are using to limit civil liberties and preventing people from going back to work to feed their families and save the small businesses they have worked their entire lives to build ! even though every Memorial Day is special this Memorial Day will stand out as very special indeed as millions of brave Americans make a stand for liberty .
I just hope it is warm on the lake and alot of pretty girls with short shorts will be on my boats. Memorial day last year was a good day, hoping for another like it.
i'll bet that there will be many pretty ladies on your boats.

i'll bet that there will be many pretty ladies on your boats.
god I hope so! last year I had one acted like she fell every time a good wave came by, right into my lap. Sure would like that again. Later that night I hooked up with one that was half my age. Good time. Sure did like that girl till I ran into her in the city in the winter with her husband. Lets hope i find one that does not lie about being married this year.

Under Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s eased coronavirus restrictions that went into effect Friday, the state’s oceanfront was to remain restricted to just fishing and exercise, and everyone was required to adhere to social distancing.
Northam ditches coronavirus restrictions for Virginia Beach after weekend sees crowds defy his orders

OK but isn't there a tropical depression soaking the beaches right now?

It ain’t Memorial Day right now.

If any politicians tries to make government law enforcers to arrest those that don't comply with the lockdown orders. That they should respond back to them like this guy.

I'll believe it when I see it!

It ain’t Memorial Day right now.

"Went into effect Friday" is now in effect.

Forum List

Back