This LGBTQ pronoun video will boil your blood LOL

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Some how changing the English language into this dreamed up bs isn't going to last and when ppl begin to lose their jobs, or get kicked out of school over it we'll see how fast you jump on the game when it's you or yours.

We speak how we do and have for centuries if these punk losers think we will change our speech for their confused mental illness they've got a reality slap coming at them real hard ................

what scum.

I am ready for Martial Law.

I mean it.

Erase all these scum and silence them for all time

what scum.

I am ready for Martial Law.

I mean it.

Erase all these scum and silence them for all time

Simple skye
Just declare the liberal/LGBT beliefs to be a political religion. Then by the First and Fourteenth Amendment, govt can neither prohibit nor establish such religions. And cannot be abused to penalize, exclude or discriminate against people of other beliefs or creeds, or it violates equal civil rights. And any PARTY that seeks to abuse govt and legal process to violate equal rights is guilty of "conspiracy to violate civil rights" which is a felony.

This isn't what makes people like the OP so upset? Pronouns?

Homophobes seem to love playing the victim card. Otherwise why would they even care and comment?

read it

20883038_464406003924581_461689464772305486_n.jpg

Liberalism is just groupthink

Some how changing the English language into this dreamed up bs isn't going to last and when ppl begin to lose their jobs, or get kicked out of school over it we'll see how fast you jump on the game when it's you or yours.

We speak how we do and have for centuries if these punk losers think we will change our speech for their confused mental illness they've got a reality slap coming at them real hard ................

Well I conflicted here. America is all about punk losers.

Do you think people today speak the same way as people did when the country was founded? I'm pretty sure there have been quite a few changes. ;)

Agree or disagree with someone using them as a pronoun rather than he or she, there are plenty of differences in how people speak from centuries ago.

Do you think people today speak the same way as people did when the country was founded? I'm pretty sure there have been quite a few changes. ;)

Agree or disagree with someone using them as a pronoun rather than he or she, there are plenty of differences in how people speak from centuries ago.

Have you been severely indoctrinated, The Constitution protects us why the hell do you think we've kept it for so long and idiots who are from the Obama, Bill Ayres cult are teaching kids in schools and colleges using PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE to make the weak minds believe what they're told.

So they can fk this country over....................

Research " THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA"

This isn't what makes people like the OP so upset? Pronouns?

Homophobes seem to love playing the victim card. Otherwise why would they even care and comment?

16998135_382764472088735_6131052210306476929_n.jpg
If I were so befuddled that I could not craft a cohesive response perhaps I too would think as you do. Unfortunately for you, I am not only capable to think for myself but immune to whackadoo conspiracy theories and far right propaganda.

God I hate being a liberal sometimes, but then homosexuality is a glorified sexual dysfunction that I recognize. Yep. Right up there with schizophrenia, it's real too. Doesn't mean we have to validate their delusions, either. Sorry kiddos.

Homosexuals need special rights to marry someone of the same sex. Because liberal intellectuals say so. Oh yeah, it's special rights. What is next? Polygamy? Pedophilia? Sure you think this is paranoia.Were do we draw the line NEXT time? And who's to say?

Have you been severely indoctrinated, The Constitution protects us why the hell do you think we've kept it for so long and idiots who are from the Obama, Bill Ayres cult are teaching kids in schools and colleges using PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE to make the weak minds believe what they're told.

So they can fk this country over....................

Research " THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA"

What on Earth are you talking about? What is the Constitution protecting us from here, pronouns changing? :p

God I hate being a liberal sometimes, but then homosexuality is a glorified sexual dysfunction that I recognize. Yep. Right up there with schizophrenia, it's real too. Doesn't mean we have to validate their delusions, either. Sorry kiddos.

Do you think schizophrenia is a glorified sexual dysfunction?

How trivial. I use "they" because it is easier than going through the entire "he or she" thing. Language is goofy and changes constantly and I really don't care. But then again, I am a woman and I'm gone all the way through life being referred to a "man" on occasion. Women collectively have been called "men" on various occasions. Our basic documents and laws have always caused confusion because of difficulties with gender in the English language. For example, does "all men are created equal" mean all males are created equal or all people are created equal"? Throughout our history, the courts have ruled both ways on this issue depending on the case in front of them, making it all very confusing.

Forum List

Back