This lady says her husband would of died under the ACA!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

She does not know this. Under the ACA perhaps her husband would of been alerted to his medical condition and his MI (myocardial infarction ) maybe could of been prevented. That is why its important to see your Family Physician regularly for blood work (not saying he didn't but it leaves out much in the article, and raises more questions about his previous treatment and insurance at the time)

Prevention is cheaper than care (proof is in her article below).

They had top notch medical insurance (sounds very top notch you can read her story below).

She said they would of pulled the plug, one needs family permission to pull the plug once on life support.

This is her write up in the Times
My husband would’ve died with Obamacare

Last edited:
So they're interviewing a woman that was told by a nurse? You see something wrong with that? The nurse was completely full of shit, obamacare was not per say a government run health care system, with the exception of the 10 essential health benefits. My bil under Medicare was in a hospital for 3 months, then transferred to an acute care hospital for a month and then on to skilled nursing for 2 months and then back to the original hospital for a week or two where he died. He was 87 and at no time did Medicare cut him off. I have several clients that spend a lot of time in hospital under Medicare.

So they're interviewing a woman that was told by a nurse? You see something wrong with that? The nurse was completely full of shit, obamacare was not per say a government run health care system, with the exception of the 10 essential health benefits. My bil under Medicare was in a hospital for 3 months, then transferred to an acute care hospital for a month and then on to skilled nursing for 2 months and then back to the original hospital for a week or two where he died. He was 87 and at no time did Medicare cut him off. I have several clients that spend a lot of time in hospital under Medicare.

Agree and they didn't even have the ACA in 2008. Those 10 essential health benefits are there for a reason, prevention and early detection.

This video is where she says they would of pulled the plug.

This poor woman is wrong of course. People still don't understand how it should have worked, how it was designed to work, BEFORE the damn Repubs got their hands on it.

Everything we've seen, all the changes from insurance companies has been caused by the Repubs. Most especially the companies leaving certain areas.

Wonder how much they paid this lady and how they sought her out?

That nurse spoke not knowing wtf she was talking about, unless it was a stricktly for profit hospital. HCA maybe? Anyway I have seen as you can see by my post the opposite where they keep people too long to milk the system. Yes there may be some they throw out early (medicaid and uninsured) but no where like she wants you to think.

She does not know this. Under the ACA perhaps her husband would of been alerted to his medical condition and his MI (myocardial infarction ) maybe could of been prevented. That is why its important to see your Family Physician regularly for blood work (not saying he didn't but it leaves out much in the article, and raises more questions about his previous treatment and insurance at the time)

They had top notch medical insurance (sounds very top notch you can read her story below).

She said they would of pulled the plug, one needs family permission to pull the plug once on life support.

I think you mean the AHCA

No I meant HCA a for profit hospital group that Rick Scott ran once upon a time.
Hospital Corporation of America.

No I meant HCA a for profit hospital group that Rick Scott ran once upon a time.

I was talking to Penelope.

I was talking to Penelope.

Sorry, but even so AHCA is not law the ACA is and has been since March of 2010.
AHCA is what the congress and senate are trying to get together on for Trump to sign.

This low life woman just wants to make a penny. There is plenty of these. Some insurance cartels paid her. The private healthcare industry keeps pushing the envelope, even after ACA guarantees them tax collection style steady income. Shows how Engels was right, and nothing stops the military industrial complex, even if it is purely paper only. Grew to be one fifths of the US economy under ACA.

Forum List

Back