This lady in the video has questions about illegals getting $

She also tells them that sanctuary cities are racist and she is black. Imagine that most of them are Democrat cities who have been claiming it is racist to make illegal return to where they came from.

Media Research Center

Yes. One Trump supporter is just as crazy as the rest, even if she is black. Her and 2,999,999 others would equal the amount of more votes that Hillary got.

She also tells them that sanctuary cities are racist and she is black. Imagine that most of them are Democrat cities who have been claiming it is racist to make illegal return to where they came from.

Media Research Center

Yes. One Trump supporter is just as crazy as the rest, even if she is black. Her and 2,999,999 others would equal the amount of more votes that Hillary got.

At least this black person doesn't make herself a slave to the Democrats and do what Lyndon Johnson said he have blacks doing for 200 years. She overcame slavery. The 95% that support Democrats choose to be slaves to them.

Media Research Center

You referring to all those illegals in California who voted for komrad Hilliaror what?

This woman is intelligent enough to know that the democrats and others who have pushed all these illegals into their communities and towns are forcing the local taxpayers to pay the bill. Who the hell do you think is paying the bill for bringing all the illegals into this country?

Media Research Center

You referring to all those illegals in California who voted for komrad Hilliaror what?

This woman is intelligent enough to know that the democrats and others who have pushed all these illegals into their communities and towns are forcing the local taxpayers to pay the bill. Who the hell do you think is paying the bill for bringing all the illegals into this country?

You think the 3 million more who voted for Hillary were all illegals? Yep, you're still nuts.

This is what Democrats did to blacks.... this image is the plans for Cabrina Green. Where democrats thought it would be a good idea to house 15,000 people in an area that was 1/10th of a square mile. And build separate schools away from the schools their kids went to.
This created generations of poverty.

larger.jpg

Media Research Center

You think the 3 million more who voted for Hillary were all illegals? Yep, you're still nuts.
You can't answer the woman's questions and you sure as hell can't be truthful. Your attempt at deflection from the subject matter of illegal immigrant pushers making others pay for their bs is noted.

This is what Democrats did to blacks.... this image is the plans for Cabrina Green. Where democrats thought it would be a good idea to house 15,000 people in an area that was 1/10th of a square mile. And build separate schools away from the schools their kids went to.

larger.jpg
Can you tell us where Cabrina Green is in case anyone wants to look up more information on the area?

larger.jpg
Can you tell us where Cabrina Green is in case anyone wants to look up more information on the area?

Chicago

Media Research Center

Just three million of the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet.

You can't answer the woman's questions and you sure as hell can't be truthful. Your attempt at deflection from the subject matter of illegal immigrant pushers making others pay for their bs is noted.

I no longer bother to present reasoned logical answers to insane claims. The poster of those insane claims have made it clear that facts and logic mean nothing to them. If you've reached that point, believe what you want. I will laugh at you when the mood hits, but save any real discussion for someone who is not so hopelessly stoooopid.

"I no longer bother to present reasoned logical answers to insane claims"

When did you ever and how did I miss that one occasion? LOL!

Don't know. You must have been out counting chemtrails or hiding from black helicopters and missed it.

How does one count the spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates into the upper atmosphere, dumb ass?

Media Research Center

As always, your opinion will be given the consideration it deserves.
So, you capitulate then. Good to know.

You clowns crack Me up.

Media Research Center

Fourteen of the meager twenty states won by the Hildebeast had no voter ID laws. we know that from Project Veritas that leftard operatives were planning massive voter fraud by voting early and often. I would guesstimate that if the election was "fraud free" that Trump easily won by 20 million votes.

HaHaHahahaHa!!!! You believe Project Veritas is truthful HaHaHahaHahaha!!!!!!

Media Research Center

Fourteen of the meager twenty states won by the Hildebeast had no voter ID laws. we know that from Project Veritas that leftard operatives were planning massive voter fraud by voting early and often. I would guesstimate that if the election was "fraud free" that Trump easily won by 20 million votes.

LMAO! Two leftard operatives had to resign over it. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!

Yes, innocent people were victims of the lies from that fool.

LMAO!!!! Project Veritas MADE Scott Foval say these things! It was a CONSPIRACY!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

LMAO!!!! Project Veritas MADE Scott Foval say these things! It was a CONSPIRACY!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Oqueefe has a loooooong history of lies and out of context statements.

You clowns crack Me up.

Yes. You got me. I give up. Better men than me have tried to deal with your mental deficiencies and failed. I know I'll never be able to pierce your veil of insanity.
Well we are pretty certain that Dale know the difference between an asshole and a twat. You we are not so sure if you understand about those differences.

Yes, Dale has always been very knowledgeable about other peoples junk. I hear he has spent thousands of hours with his head between other's legs for research.
Thanks for showing the world what nasty small minded liar you truly are. When you have nothing you regress to petty slander as usual.

Truth and facts are not bd's strengths. He has nothing but his usual trash to add to the OP.

I love that lady in the video for standing up to be heard to tell the world what they are doing to her community and the abuse of the people she cares about while they attempt to resurrect babylon-cofusion from the grave.

Oqueefe has a loooooong history of lies and out of context statements.

ROTFLMAO!!!! You are saying that Scott Foval and others didn't say the things that they did? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Bulldog SEZ???? "Don't believe your lying ears!!!!!"

HOLY shit! You really are fucking STOOOOOPID!

You clowns crack Me up.

Yes. You got me. I give up. Better men than me have tried to deal with your mental deficiencies and failed. I know I'll never be able to pierce your veil of insanity.
Well we are pretty certain that Dale know the difference between an asshole and a twat. You we are not so sure if you understand about those differences.

Yes, Dale has always been very knowledgeable about other peoples junk. I hear he has spent thousands of hours with his head between other's legs for research.
Thanks for showing the world what nasty small minded liar you truly are. When you have nothing you regress to petty slander as usual.

Truth and facts are not bd's strengths. He has nothing but his usual trash to add to the OP.

I love that lady in the video for standing up to be heard to tell the world what they are doing to her community and the abuse of the people she cares about while they attempt to resurrect babylon-cofusion from the grave.

Agreed on both points.

Forum List

Back