This isn't the 50's. Blacks won't back down from the GOP's new race war.

Trump saying he made the first black president PROVE he was born here. How disrespectful.

Trump putting together the most racist administration in decades.

Trump's own racist history.

The GOP actively promoting voter suppression.

Republicans saying that the young black men shot by police were thugs who deserved to die.

Wanting to restart such racist policies as "stop and frisk".

When Pence signed that bill allowing companies to reject gay customers, it was also aimed right at blacks and other minorities.

Pence signs bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers - CNNPolitics.com

Republicans over turning the Voting Right's Act.

This isn't 1952. Republicans can't stomp all over minorities without paying a huge cost. After what Republicans are doing, our allies won't see this country as a beacon of democracy but a country of oppression. Building walls. A religious test. Ignoring the constitution.

Isis uses Trump to recruit.

Terror recruitment video has Trump excerpt - CNN.com

Republicans may be trying to turn this country into the old South Africa, but minorities won't go down without fighting. Believe it. The GOP might want to rethink it's policies.
DERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERP

DERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERPDERP DERP DERP DERP

RRRRAAAAAAACCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT....

crocker2007_zpsn0aacxg9.jpg

At this point, I don't believe the progtards will EVER stop beating that dead horse. The ole racist rant is already an empty, worthless term now, but oh boy, those leftards aren't done with it yet. They're going to grind that fucking term into the dirt until people LAUGH when they hear it.
Then why does the GOP bother with voter suppression?

Trump received more than double free air time than all the other candidates put together. Even on a channel like MSNBC, every day, you had Chris Mathews and Chuck Todd play Trump speeches from beginning to end. Then play a 30 clip of Hillary saying Trump hasn't the temperament. Then calling Hillary untrustworthy and unlikable and dishonest and complaining she isn't getting her message out. Then when they ask people on the street what they thought about Hillary, they would give a predictable untrustworthy and unlikable.

In my lifetime, I never saw a presidential candidate so supported by a press, many times, he wouldn't even let into his rallies. Only the cameras.

What this shows is the press can get anyone elected.

What this shows is that Hillary was one of the most uninteresting candidates for any office in recent memory,

The press understandably gave time to the newsmaker, not to the ratings killer. And while the coverage of Trump was free, it was not positive by any standard.
At least you are admitting he was given an unfair massive advantage.

I guess I hit a sore spot when I grabbed your pu$$y.

Trump saying he made the first black president PROVE he was born here. How disrespectful.

Republicans saying that the young black men shot by police were thugs who deserved to die.

When Pence signed that bill allowing companies to reject gay customers, it was also aimed right at blacks and other minorities.

This isn't 1952. Republicans can't stomp all over minorities without paying a huge cost. After what Republicans are doing, our allies won't see this country as a beacon of democracy but a country of oppression. Building walls. A religious test. Ignoring the constitution.

Republicans may be trying to turn this country into the old South Africa, but minorities won't go down without fighting. Believe it. The GOP might want to rethink it's policies.
Look at these Republicans ranting denial. But they don't actually point out anything that's wrong. They just don't want to accept the truth. Not sure why? It's who they are.

Look at these Republicans ranting denial. But they don't actually point out anything that's wrong. They just don't want to accept the truth. Not sure why? It's who they are.
You are down to talking to yourself. You made the charge of racism, you need to back it up or it's just noise.

I said it in another thread, people thought race relations got bad under Obama... oh it is going to get worse. A lot lot worse in the next 4 years. If Trump keeps doing the things he is doing, this could be one of the most disastrous Presidencies ever... and quite honestly could lead to a near Civil War.
It didn't get bad under Obama. It was always there. But once Obama was elected, Republicans showed us who they are. I was pointing out the GOP is 90% white before Obama was ever elected. That tells you something about the GOP.

It's White Republicans that freed the slaves and White Republicans who signed the civil rights bill.

Indeed. NOTHERN Republicans and Northern Democrats.

Who all died a looooong time ago.

The point was the history of freedom with Republicans while Democrats history shows control and force.

And I agree with your point with one caveat......their long ago history.

Last edited:
President Trump abolutely deserves all of the cooperation and respect that the GOP extended to President Obama. Let's hope that the Democrats put the country first, just as the GOP did.

:cool-45:

I said it in another thread, people thought race relations got bad under Obama... oh it is going to get worse. A lot lot worse in the next 4 years. If Trump keeps doing the things he is doing, this could be one of the most disastrous Presidencies ever... and quite honestly could lead to a near Civil War.
It didn't get bad under Obama. It was always there. But once Obama was elected, Republicans showed us who they are. I was pointing out the GOP is 90% white before Obama was ever elected. That tells you something about the GOP.

It's White Republicans that freed the slaves and White Republicans who signed the civil rights bill.

The point was the history of freedom with Republicans while Democrats history shows control and force.

Hasn't changed.
The Dems are real good with lying and vilifying.

Hasn't changed.
The Dems are real good with lying and vilifying.

What is true is that both parties are corrupt, both parties lie and villify.

Neither one is any better than the other.

That has not changed.

That's right. They're gonna suppress the fuck out of the dead, fraudulent and illegal alien voters the Dems have depended on for years.
How Republicans Rationalize Voter Suppression

Not something our nation can be proud of. Republicans have lost the US any moral authority. And the rest of the world knows it.

How Democrats Rationalize Vote Fraud

Not something our nation can be proud of.

I agree, Dem vote fraud is a disgrace.
The real disgrace is that Dems let the GrOPers get away with too damn much! ..little things like voter suppression, tampering with voting machines, voter fraud while accusing the dems of doing it. Closing polls when people are still in line, and a plethora of other criminal acts. Yet, the dems have been rather obsequious in denouncing any of those things. That is how Trump won!

Yeah, it sucks when Dem cheating is exposed and stopped.

That's right. They're gonna suppress the fuck out of the dead, fraudulent and illegal alien voters the Dems have depended on for years.
How Republicans Rationalize Voter Suppression

Not something our nation can be proud of. Republicans have lost the US any moral authority. And the rest of the world knows it.

How Democrats Rationalize Vote Fraud

Not something our nation can be proud of.

I agree, Dem vote fraud is a disgrace.
The real disgrace is that Dems let the GrOPers get away with too damn much! ..little things like voter suppression, tampering with voting machines, voter fraud while accusing the dems of doing it. Closing polls when people are still in line, and a plethora of other criminal acts. Yet, the dems have been rather obsequious in denouncing any of those things. That is how Trump won!
Not really. The media really is on the side of Trump.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Trump received more than double free air time than all the other candidates put together. Even on a channel like MSNBC, every day, you had Chris Mathews and Chuck Todd play Trump speeches from beginning to end. Then play a 30 clip of Hillary saying Trump hasn't the temperament. Then calling Hillary untrustworthy and unlikable and dishonest and complaining she isn't getting her message out. Then when they ask people on the street what they thought about Hillary, they would give a predictable untrustworthy and unlikable.

In my lifetime, I never saw a presidential candidate so supported by a press, many times, he wouldn't even let into his rallies. Only the cameras.

Hillary spend 3 or 4 times the amount Trump spent, and still couldn't get enough people
to vote for her "new car smell".

Then calling Hillary untrustworthy and unlikable and dishonest

Yeah, truth hurts.

Except they couldn't get Hillary elected, could they?

Not to bright for trumps minions as the demographics are changing and they will be the minorities soon

the demographics are changing and they will be the minorities soon

How soon if we deport 15 million illegal aliens and stop more from sneaking in?

RRRRAAAAAAACCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT....

crocker2007_zpsn0aacxg9.jpg

At this point, I don't believe the progtards will EVER stop beating that dead horse. The ole racist rant is already an empty, worthless term now, but oh boy, those leftards aren't done with it yet. They're going to grind that fucking term into the dirt until people LAUGH when they hear it.

Yeah, preventing Dem vote fraud is mean.

Not to bright for trumps minions as the demographics are changing and they will be the minorities soon

the demographics are changing and they will be the minorities soon

How soon if we deport 15 million illegal aliens and stop more from sneaking in?

Wait... so the number has gone up from 11 million to 15 million? But Trump is only looking to deport about 1-2 million...

There won't be a race war....the blacks and minorities in the urban areas are just going to beat up and kill a lot of dumb white liberals like you who live in urban areas. I'll be laughing the whole time too.

Bullspit. I'm still here. The simple fact is that no progress on racial issues could ever have been made without the active cooperation and assistance of many many whites from both North and South. The goal was, and should remain, equality and Americans who consider themselves Americans rather than Black Americans or White Americans or Whatever Americans. Now Obama, groups like BLM, and some rabid members of this board have destroyed much of the trust and progress it took so long and so much trouble to make. If you are determined to polarize the races I can't stop you. Just remember that spiting on people for trying to help only creates ill will. Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me.

You are down to talking to yourself. You made the charge of racism, you need to back it up or it's just noise.

You could do a quick Google search. Trump's racist comments.

Nevermind, I'll do it for you:

Google

You can say you refuse to believe it. You can say "Mexico is sending us rapists, but I assume "some" are good people" and "laziness is a trait in blacks" doesn't mean he's racist. But I suspect that's because you and Trump share the same values and morals and feelings about other races.

Trump's rhetoric, the court cases he lost for discrimination prove he's a racist. I don't care if you believe it or not. Now don't you have a pu$$y you can go grab? According to the way the GOP voted, it seem sexual assault is "in" these days.

Cry....fear.....lies.....desperation....you lost......fear.....suck it.....

Forum List

Back