This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

It is with you loons, oh and Trump didn't say drink bleach.
Trump turned medical denialism into a political issue just for spite. He may not have said "drink bleach" but he and his enablers said a lot of equally ignorant shit. He didn't have to tell people to put toxic chemicals in their bodies as they were already doing it but suddenly they had a champion.

Trump turned medical denialism into a political issue just for spite. He may not have said "drink bleach" but he and his enablers said a lot of equally ignorant shit. He didn't have to tell people to put toxic chemicals in their bodies as they were already doing it but suddenly they had a champion.
Democrats made it political. They denied every suggestion Trump offered.

Democrats made it political. They denied every suggestion Trump offered.
That's because his retarded suggestions came from the bowels of the internet rather than from any sort of understanding of basic human biology.

So, you're admitting you flat-out lied but still refuse to admit you were wrong. What a piece of work!

Step up my good friend, and show us specifically what he said was "ignorant s***". Did he "ignorantly," say that Ivermectin was effective as a cure? Turns out, as you know, that is 100% true.

It seems to me that it would be easy for any respectable person to say, "hey, what do you know, there's proof I was wrong, let's move on". Does TDS have such a grip on you that you even lie to yourself? Ignorance is bliss?

Last edited:
That's because his retarded suggestions came from the bowels of the internet rather than from any sort of understanding of basic human biology.
always-S.jpg

I believe you have mentioned that you have children. And I see on another thread that you had colon cancer. If you had the vaccines, and especially boosters, PLEASE keep up with all your screenings and maybe ask for more.

A family member was in total remission and had a recurrence of her cancer after boosters and it...well, it wasn't good.

Hydrochroloquine helps when you get covid. I know people that used it and it helped. But you loons tried to keep people from getting it. Making it political.

Hydrochroloquine helps when you get covid. I know people that used it and it helped. But you loons tried to keep people from getting it. Making it political.
Do you actually think Trump has the medical expertise to make such a judgement? He was always parroting dubious claims posted on the crappiest parts of the internet on a medicine not even approved for use in humans.

Do you actually think Trump has the medical expertise to make such a judgement? He was always parroting dubious claims posted on the crappiest parts of the internet on a medicine not even approved for use in humans.

Kindly elaborate. If you can.

Bottom line, once again, you've got NOTHING!

nothing-day-1-S.jpg
When there was no vaccine and no treatments for covid I made the attempt to fight the misinformation. Now that responsible people are relatively safe from serious illness and death I really don't care if every one of you off yourselves out of ignorance.

Turns out people actually do drink bleach, bathe in bleach and even take bleach enemas. Even worse they inflict that shit on their kids. They also do stuff with turpentine and all manner of toxic extracts. The world of medical quackery is vast and filled with misery and abuse. It seems you can't see past Trump's hurt feelings to see the bigger problem.
Show us the link and prove that Trump told anyone to do that!

You've heard all the arguments already. The only question that remains is why you would take medical advise from politicians and quacks.

With what I'm learning about the vaccines, trust me: I will happily take vitamins, supplements, and etc the rest of my days.

And my kids had all their vaccines. I'm not "anti-vax". But these are horrid.

When there was no vaccine and no treatments for covid I made the attempt to fight the misinformation. Now that responsible people are relatively safe from serious illness and death I really don't care if every one of you off yourselves out of ignorance.

The "treatments" killed people.

Ventilators killed people.

Remsdesivir? Medical personnel call it "Rundeathisnear"

When I got Covid I wasn't afraid of the virus at all. I was terrified that I'd have to go to the hospital. Imagine that. Terrified to go to an AMERICAN hospital, where God only knows what will happen to you.

The "treatments" killed people.

Ventilators killed people.

Remsdesivir? Medical personnel call it "Rundeathisnear"

When I got Covid I wasn't afraid of the virus at all. I was terrified that I'd have to go to the hospital. Imagine that. Terrified to go to an AMERICAN hospital, where God only knows what will happen to you.
You've made up your mind now live with it.

Forum List

Back