This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Rump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters

That oughta go over bigly. :lmao: "Look at my African American over here! Look at him!"
"I've got black guys counting my money. I hate it. The only people I want counting my money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day"
"Come on Elise--- you don't want to live with them either"

First thing this reminds me of is that when Rump was running in the primaries and David Duke was simultaneously running for Senate --- Duke the Klansman had a higher rate of black support than Rump did. :rofl:

How despised are you when David Puke gets more blacks than you do? Or when you can't even pull half of the POTUS vote in Utah?

Rump reaching out to black voters is like Boston Red Sox fans cheering on the Wankees. It's theoretically possible but.....

I'll give him credit for trying because it's more than most of the Republican Party has done. They tend to just write off black voters assuming they'll never vote for them. Bush did a big outreach to Hispanics and he won over 40% of their vote in 2004. That's also the last year the Republican candidate for president has won Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, or Virginia.

The left chastises the Republicans for being a "white" party and then when they try to reach out to minority groups they get slammed for that too. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Awwww. You are so right. Trump is honestly reaching out to minority voters. He is really a person who doesn’t see color.
According to IM2, its racist to not see color.

No, IM doesn't say that. IM says that this claim of colorblindness is fake news. You need to read the book "Racism without Racists". It provides all kinds of examples of how people claim not to see color but are racists.

Fighters-make-for-good-movies,-that-is-not-always-The-best-solution-when-working-for-the-betterment-of-a-diverse-country.

you guys every day make the case for blacks to stay away from the republican party.

Correct - I have tried to get everyone here to support the Libertarian Party.... and stay away from the Dems and the GOP, two rotten to the core parties who need to fear losing power for America to recover from the disaster of W and O, the two worst Presidents in history.
Blacks need to stay away from them too. Obama was one of the finest presidents we've had in our lifetime. Trump is the worst.

The “Trump is a fighter” line of bull ignores the fact that he is a draft dodger and has never been in a fight in his entire life.

He’s good at getting morons to fight for him, though.

Obama is not gay and those children are made from Barak and Michelles DNA

LOL!!!!!!!!

View attachment 288211

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay

Hanging out with Richard Branson with no Michelle Michael Robinson in sight... Branson is GAY....

Hey, Melanie also has a dick. Does this mean Trump is gay?

penis-bulge-et-tu-melania-battle-of-the-bulges-43258576.png

All these new posters who are "white" or know Mike Tyson....

LOL!!!

I think I got the attention of Obama's "fascists gays," to quote Andrew Sullivan.

Is Jussie Smollett posting here???

LOL!!!

When is the next HATE HOAX???

Obama was one of the finest presidents we've had in our lifetime

You must equate

running up the National Debt

with

"finest"

Was W the "second finest?"

I think the debt only ran up in his first term in order to revive a dead economy, but hey let's stay a simple minded dumbfuck that knows nothing about economics.

So Michelle and Barak just happened to adopt children that looked like them

No, those kids were "campaign props" and were simply used for photo ops and events...

The "faux family" is the IN THING for Democrats....

the Clintons
the Weiners
the Obamas

Dan Hampton, Chicago Bear great, on why he won't attend the WH celebration for the 85 Bears....

"We know him too well here"

"He and his family are not what they appear to be"

I think the debt only ran up in his first term in order to revive a dead economy, but hey let's stay a simple minded dumbfuck that knows nothing about economics.

Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

When W took over, it was $5.9 trillion....

Nice try.

Thanks-for-the-cloths-with-the-bulge-photos-of-Trump's-wife.its-a-better-come-back-than-any-words-againest-those-discusting-photos-of-Obamas-wife.

Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

When W took over, it was $5.9 trillion....

Nice try.
Trump is on pace to break that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back