This is Why We Don't Need States Rights

You are a racist. And the worst kind. You post racism thinkingit isn't. The truth about what whites have done is not racism.
I have challenged you numerous times when you spew this lie to quote a single racist post by me. And you have failed to do so every time.

I condemn any and all murders. Don’t look for race first to decide if I condemn it, unlike your racist ass.
Liar. I am not the one posting threads about whites murdering people and claiming its white mayhem, or constantly posting crimes by whites every day to make claims. You and others either post or rant about black crime and killing daily. Your comment to Joe B was racist.

That's stupid. I don't walk around my house holding my IDS. This law is unconstitutional
Two things that are NEVER outside of my arms reach… my cell phone and my wallet. A third that is RARELY outside of arms reach… at least one gun.

Liar. I am not the one posting threads about whites murdering people and claiming its white mayhem, or constantly posting crimes by whites every day to make claims. You and others either post or rant about black crime and killing daily. Your comment to Joe B was racist.
Feel free to link us up to these threads by me you think are racist.

And explain how mocking Joe because he wants to condemn murdered black kids is racist? Seems you have it backwards, Moron.

But you said in your OP you wanted to get rid of the Constitution.
No, I said states rights needs to go. The constitutions supremacy clause says that the federal constituoion, meaniing federal laws was the supreme law of the land. The tenth amendment doesn't give states primacy, it gives states the rights left over after federal governments rights. Federal rights supercede that of states and in some areas of life in this country we don't need states rights, law enforcement being the primary area where federal rules should apply to everyone.

Just like the second amendment, you right wing nutjobs misread and misinterpret states rights.

Feel free to link us up to these threads by me you think are racist.

And explain how mocking Joe because he wants to condemn murdered black kids is racist? Seems you have it backwards, Moron.
Joe wasn't talking about condemning black kids, racist. Your comment to him was racist.

No, I was talking about all the black children murdered you never seem to condemn.

Irrelevant. We're talking about Brown. What's more, you said I justify the murder of black children, plural. But I have never commented on or discussed the shooting of these others with you. So you had no basis on which to make that allegation.

No, I said states rights needs to go. The constitutions supremacy clause says that the federal constituoion, meaniing federal laws was the supreme law of the land. The tenth amendment doesn't give states primacy, it gives states the rights left over after federal governments rights. Federal rights supercede that of states and in some areas of life in this country we don't need states rights, law enforcement being the primary area where federal rules should apply to everyone.

Just like the second amendment, you right wing nutjobs misread and misinterpret states rights.
Getting rid of state’s rights would be getting rid of the Constitution, Moron.

Joe wasn't talking about condemning black kids, racist. Your comment to him was racist.
His exact words:

No, I was talking about all the black children murdered you never seem to condemn

Why would he want to condemn black children murdered? Learn to read simple English, Stupid. Now explain how I am racist for questioning why he wants to condemn black children who are murdered, Simp.

So let's hear it. Were the murders of Tamir Rice and Laquan McDonald wrong?
Irrelevant and too late. You've already demonstrated that you can't be trusted to be objective when you accused me of justifying the murder of black kids. Besides, one off-topic tangent is quite enough and I think we should wrap this up.

Fascism in America.

'Y'all In For 4 YEARS OF HELL': La. House Bill Allows Cops To ARREST, FINGERPRINT ANYONE Without ID

More Republican antics.

ROFLMFAO, I don't know any jurisdiction in the country where driving without a license isn't a crime. And officer have every right to detain an individual till they can verify the persons identity and they have a valid drivers license. I really don't see a reason for the LA law, officers already have that authority. The other really funny thing is, you race baiters automatically assume it's all about you and black folks. Do you assume more blacks will be caught driving without a license than any other race? Do you have any foundation for that assumption?

His exact words:

No, I was talking about all the black children murdered you never seem to condemn

Why would he want to condemn black children murdered? Learn to read simple English, Stupid. Now explain how I am racist for questioning why he wants to condemn black children who are murdered, Simp.
: crickets: from IM2

Forum List

Back