This is what they have created and whats coming.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Result of our passivity. Not their fault. It's my fault for allowing this while I spent years mesmerized by the devil's distractions and various addictions.

This is in the wake of my stupidity. These arrogant pathetic demogogues formed by marxist globalist education.

Result of our passivity. Not their fault. It's my fault for allowing this while I spent years mesmerized by the devil's distractions and various addictions.

This is in the wake of my stupidity. These arrogant pathetic demogogues formed by marxist globalist education.

Well I'm not a astronomer, so I have no idea what that bright yellow light in the sky is.

She walked away because she knew her argument was trash but didn't know how to get away from it.

At the same time: note what Twitter calls the "smugly" here. How smug she is telling him he can't tell what a female is because he doesn't have a PhD.

geeeeez

That's what it looks like when the indoctrinated short circuit.

I mean think how far we could go in life if we all used her "argument", right?

Oh sorry, IRS, I couldn't send my taxes in. I'm not a mathematician so I couldn't figure out how much I owe.

Oh sorry boss, I couldn't make it to work this morning. I'm not a mechanic, so I couldn't figure out how to start my car.

The guy could have smoked her on the spot and didn't.

I mean think how far we could go in life if we all used her "argument", right?

Oh sorry, IRS, I couldn't send my taxes in. I'm not a mathematician so I couldn't figure out how much I owe.

Oh sorry boss, I couldn't make it to work this morning. I'm not a mechanic, so I couldn't figure out how to start my car.

The guy could have smoked her on the spot and didn't.
They have purposely taught these young'uns not to think. That's a travesty.

Needs to be a way to fix it. Idk what that is. :(

Sorry bout that,

1. A female is able to carry and nurture a baby within her body.
2. Men don't.
3. And you don't have to be a doctor, I'm not one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
~~~~~~~
Come on man. haven`t you ever spent a night at the holiday inn.
Not-a-doctor.gif

^What he said. Men don't have ovaries. Women don't have testicles.
Can a female have testicles?

Girls with androgen insensitivity have a Y chromosome, which causes testes to grow. So, your daughter will have testes in her abdomen or groin that may appear as hernias. Treatment will involve surgically removing the testes during childhood or after puberty, because they are at risk of forming a germ line tumor.

Androgen Insensitivity | Boston Children's Hospital​

What a dumb bitch.

She is 19 so she doesnt know what happened 20 years ago.

Waaaaaaaaaaat?

I know a ton about World War II. I was not alive.

She is a smug misguided bitch.

Does it have a Y-chromosome or not? That will get you there 99.99995ths of the time.

Forum List

Back