This is what Gun Confiscation looks like...

A country that cares about public safety. Strange.
They care so much they disarm them all. A fate that will not happen here.

New Zealand is one of the safest countries in the world.

We are not.

Which one has more "freedom" and access to firearms?
We also gang culture that NZ does not....Your argument is shit.

You're right. No gangs in New Zealand.

Biker gangs stand guard by NZ mosques at first Friday prayers

It's fun to try and shift the blame to anything BUT the fucking elephant in the room.

The blame belongs to the perpetrator. Nobody else. The gun didn't fucking grow legs and walk in there by itself, idiot.

Of course. So let's prevent PEOPLE who shouldn't have guns from being able to get them. Let's focus on which PEOPLE should be able to have them. Sound good?

We are not.

It's fun to try and shift the blame to anything BUT the fucking elephant in the room.

The blame belongs to the perpetrator. Nobody else. The gun didn't fucking grow legs and walk in there by itself, idiot.
And he sure couldn’t have done it with a derringer.

Their males probably aren’t as dependent on big guns for their courage as ours are. Way to go NZ!
Even more retarded.
Yes it’s sad our “men” need the courage of a big gun and they dont care how many children get slaughtered.

I care about children being slaughtered. However I will NOT be held responsible for it.

How the fuck does restricting MY rights stop murderous shitheads? Do tell.
Why is your right to a mass killing weapons more important than another right to life? You have mass killing plans?

I can commit a "mass killing" with my fucking Chevy. Try again, moron.
I’m on the third floor right now, come and get me.

We are not.

Thanks for mischaracterizing what I said, aswsipe....They don't have the rampant gang culture, like that which infests nearly every major city in the nation.

You may now pound sand up your ass.

A country that blames the actions of violent anti-social asswipes on inanimate objects...Retarded.
Their males probably aren’t as dependent on big guns for their courage as ours are. Way to go NZ!
Even more retarded.
Yes it’s sad our “men” need the courage of a big gun and they dont care how many children get slaughtered.
It's a shame you have to lie and slander people who are breaking no law.

It's a bigger shame that you condone over 36,000 people killed each year by guns in order to protect your right to a "well regulated militia", which doesn't mean any goon with some bucks and a bad attitude towards kids, Muslims or Jews.

We are not.

Of course. So let's prevent PEOPLE who shouldn't have guns from being able to get them. Let's focus on which PEOPLE should be able to have them. Sound good?

We already have that. Law abiding citizens are allowed to own guns. People convicted of felonies and DV are not. What more do you want?

We are not.

Thanks for mischaracterizing what I said, aswsipe....They don't have the rampant gang culture, like that which infests nearly every major city in the nation.

Gangs are everywhere. They are just much better armed here.

Bottom fucking line:
Guns don't kill people.
People kill people.
With guns.

If we can't control mental illness, then we have to take away their tools.

We are not.

Swing and a miss! "Gang culture" is clearly a part of New Zealand but continue to move the goal posts. It's what you do best.

Even more retarded.

I care about children being slaughtered. However I will NOT be held responsible for it.

Why is your right to a mass killing weapons more important than another right to life? You have mass killing plans?

Let's ask the occupants of the Murrah building about that. Or the WTC.

You're 0/2, moron.

We are not.

We already have that. Law abiding citizens are allowed to own guns. People convicted of felonies and DV are not. What more do you want?

Laws that work. Because clearly we don't have those.

You're 0/2, moron.
That has what to do with your Chevy?

News flash: It's against the law to murder people. Has been since... forever.

What fucking magic law do you have hidden up your sleeve that stops lunatics? Please share with the class.

You're 0/2, moron.

It was an inference that if I wanted to commit mass murder, I don't need a gun to do it. Deductive logic isn't really your strong point, is it....

What fucking magic law do you have hidden up your sleeve that stops lunatics? Please share with the class.

So you're telling me that Germany, Japan, New Zealand and pretty much every other 1st world country somehow managed to rid themselves of lunatics? How did you think they managed to do that?

You're 0/2, moron.

It was an inference that if I wanted to commit mass murder, I don't need a gun to do it. Deductive logic isn't really your strong point, is it....
And I showed you how limited your Chevy is in that. And then you did what?

You're 0/2, moron.

Right, but what's the easiest way to kill a lot of people in a hurry? I'll let you think about this for a minute...

So you're telling me that Germany, Japan, New Zealand and pretty much every other 1st world country somehow managed to rid themselves of lunatics? How did you think they managed to do that?

Are you insinuating that murders don't happen in those countries? Really?

You're 0/2, moron.

And I showed you how limited your Chevy is in that. And then you did what?

HE MOVED THOSE GOAL POSTS!

What do I win?

Are you insinuating that murders don't happen in those countries? Really?

Would you like to compare mass murder rates? How do you feel about data?

Forum List

Back