This is what Christian schools in Florida doing to protect children from shootings

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Yup bring god back into classrooms and you get a common sense approach..

Bulletproof panels for students' backpacks being sold by Florida school - CNN

This Florida school is selling bulletproof panels for students' backpacks
By Laura Diaz-Zuniga, CNN
Updated 4:37 PM EST, Tue November 07, 2017
150804154344-backpacks-getty-live-video.jpg

Story highlights

• A Miami school is selling bulletproof panels that can be inserted into backpacks
  • Teachers would show students how to use the backpacks to shield themselves in the event of a shooting
(CNN)A Miami private school is offering parents an unusual item for sale: bulletproof panels for their kids' backpacks.

The Florida Christian School website has a list of items available for purchase. These include winter wear, red school logo T-shirts and ballistic panels.

George Gulla, dean of students and head of school security at Florida Christian School, told CNN the bulletproof panels would add "another level of protection" to students of the pre-K through grade 12 school "in the event of an active shooter."

Yup bring god back into classrooms and you get a common sense approach..

Bulletproof panels for students' backpacks being sold by Florida school - CNN

This Florida school is selling bulletproof panels for students' backpacks
By Laura Diaz-Zuniga, CNN
Updated 4:37 PM EST, Tue November 07, 2017
150804154344-backpacks-getty-live-video.jpg

Story highlights

• A Miami school is selling bulletproof panels that can be inserted into backpacks
  • Teachers would show students how to use the backpacks to shield themselves in the event of a shooting
(CNN)A Miami private school is offering parents an unusual item for sale: bulletproof panels for their kids' backpacks.

The Florida Christian School website has a list of items available for purchase. These include winter wear, red school logo T-shirts and ballistic panels.

George Gulla, dean of students and head of school security at Florida Christian School, told CNN the bulletproof panels would add "another level of protection" to students of the pre-K through grade 12 school "in the event of an active shooter."

Fuck this is a global embarrassment.

I feel so bad for our children. :(

What a shame that we have to dress our children in flak jackets to protect them in school...

I remember when I used to be a regular at this little bar in Chicago and all the cops came there after work, they told me one time when bullet proof vest came out a salesman was sitting in a chair took out a knife and stabbed the bullet proof vest across his lap it went right through right into his leg

We all almost died laughing....

:21:

Limousine liberals and prominent Democrats are surrounded by armies of armed security but they don't want you, nor your children, to enjoy the same protection.

Forum List

Back