This is what America has become.

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
My roomate bought a little propane fire pit so we can make smoores right in our back yard. Just a little propane tank a small burner and some stones. It came with a cover like a full sized grill.....Here's the problem......In big white letters it says "cover must be removed before use!!!! Can you freaking beleive that?

My roomate bought a little propane fire pit so we can make smoores right in our back yard. Just a little propane tank a small burner and some stones. It came with a cover like a full sized grill.....Here's the problem......In big white letters it says "cover must be removed before use!!!! Can you freaking beleive that?

I want to know, what are the carbon emissions, regardless of lid use?

That's more of a measure by the company so when someone stupid does do that, they cannot sue the company for millions of dollars.

That's more of a measure by the company so when someone stupid does do that, they cannot sue the company for millions of dollars.

The fact that they can sue for a million dollars is the problem...

...those people used to win Darwin Awards, now they sue.

Exactely. The lawsuit lottery MUST be stopped. In almost every other country the losing side has to pay the legal expenses of BOTH parties.

I also saw a window shade that you put in the windshield of your car to keep the sun out....."Remove before operating vehicle."

Exactely. The lawsuit lottery MUST be stopped. In almost every other country the losing side has to pay the legal expenses of BOTH parties.

I also saw a window shade that you put in the windshield of your car to keep the sun out....."Remove before operating vehicle."

I got a tattoo on my dick that says "Fucking with this may cause pregnancy"

POP-TARTS® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS 1. Remove pastry from pouch. 2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest heat setting for one heating cycle only. 3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from toasting appliance.

POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate. 2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds. 3. Cool briefly before handling.

Kellog's Pop-Tarts

How about a warning with PIZZA ROLLS!!! Very dangerous food item there.

It's just sad how people will NEVER take accountability for there OWN fuck ups.

My bro who has a private pilots license told me about some asshole who mounted a video camera on the front of his Cessna. The tower told him he was NOT clear to take off with that thing mounted. He taxied back to his hanger and ran into HIS OWN TRUCK.......Long story short he won a lawsuit against CESSNA....That's why we have very few small aircraft manufacturers. If a pilot crashes during weather he never should have been in the first place.......Sue the manufacturer........The laws suit lottery MUST END!!!

No I haven't but do tell. I just get so pissed that you coffee cup has to say contents may be HOT. WTF have we become?

I almost think that all the products we get from the Chinese with harmfull chemicals in them are NOT mistakes but a plan to lower our IQ even more.

LOL. You buy a four dollar tool at Harbor Freight and it comes with a book explaining every possible way to use it. You get a hundred thousand dollar industrial part, and they send not a page of instructions as to installation procedures.

Yes. Boo to consumer protections.

Forum List

Back