This Is The Way Liberal Media Treats Someone They Consider A Traitor...Blacks Working For Trump

The media claims that she was forcably removed from the WH.....but she went on TV and said that it wasn't true.

Let's go back and see how the media treated her before they felt they could use her to trash Trump.

This spells out exactly how hateful the left is to people they consider to be off the plantation.
Don Lemon literally won't let her answer his question and cuts her mic

It's not just people of minority status who they treat that way. Look at how Sarah Sanders is getting excoriated.

They hate ANYONE who is not ideologically in line with them. Period

Certainly seems like the best part of a liberal ran down the crack of their mama's asses and ended up as a brown stain on a mattress.

Last edited:
Trump is black now?

WTF?
Lefties can't see liberal bias even when it is in front of their noses. How can that be?

Liberals are racist because they don't give black conservatives a pass?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
We were all called racist for not supporting Obama so what's the difference?

So this is just more two wrongs make a right idiocy? lol, big surprise...

The media claims that she was forcably removed from the WH.....but she went on TV and said that it wasn't true.

Let's go back and see how the media treated her before they felt they could use her to trash Trump.

This spells out exactly how hateful the left is to people they consider to be off the plantation.

It's not just people of minority status who they treat that way. Look at how Sarah Sanders is getting excoriated.

What's not to hate about Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

Trump is black now?

WTF?
Lefties can't see liberal bias even when it is in front of their noses. How can that be?

The thread is about a topic you know nothing of. Until you get informed, you really shouldn't post here.

The Left is supposed to have no stereotypes or prejudices, but they are loaded with them.

Yeah, that's my favorite. The people who tend to go ape shit about the wrong people being presented in stereotypical manner are the same people who have brought us such amazing concepts as:

White privilege

Women don't lie about rape

Men need to be taught not to rape

The police are murdering black people

The 1 percent are robbing the 99

That's my favorite thing about Social Justice to date. A philosophy that is LITERALLY built around racial and sexual stereotypes and whose stated purpose is, ironically, to end racism and sexism. Fuckin hilarious.

Trump is black now?

WTF?

No this is the left loving to dish it and crying like bitches when it is thrown back at them.

Specifically you

You're shallow as a mud puddle.

And thanks for proving my previous point.

Tard

You're shallow as a mud puddle.

And thanks for proving my previous point.

Tard

What's not to hate about her? She is the most dishonest person to ever stand at that podium.

Trump is black now?

WTF?

No this is the left loving to dish it and crying like bitches when it is thrown back at them.

Specifically you

I'm not crying. I'm denying the claim. Because it's horseshit.

Specifically you

You're denying it because you're dishonest.

Moving on...

Specifically you

You're denying it because you're dishonest.

Moving on...

I'm denying that disagreeing with a black conservative makes a liberal racist.

Forum List

Back