This Is The Way Liberal Media Treats Someone They Consider A Traitor...Blacks Working For Trump

The media claims that she was forcably removed from the WH.....but she went on TV and said that it wasn't true.

Let's go back and see how the media treated her before they felt they could use her to trash Trump.

This spells out exactly how hateful the left is to people they consider to be off the plantation.
Don Lemon literally won't let her answer his question and cuts her mic

Have you ever watched any show on Fox? Interrupting and cutting off the mike is SOP.

Your lying of course.

Obviously you don't watch Fox very much.

We were all called racist for not supporting Obama so what's the difference?

So this is just more two wrongs make a right idiocy? lol, big surprise...
No this is the left loving to dish it and crying like bitches when it is thrown back at them.

Specifically you

I'm not crying. I'm denying the claim. Because it's horseshit.
You're denying it because you're dishonest.

Moving on...

I'm denying that disagreeing with a black conservative makes a liberal racist.
then how come disagreeing with a 1/2 black president, does?

The media claims the Secret Service had to drag her out of the WH.
This was false of course, simply fake news planted by the same people that gave her a hard time every time they interviewed her.

Anyone else notice that the RWnuts around here play the racecard much more often than do liberals?
You better hope they don’t get smart about the rampant anti-white racism that fuels your party.

Watch out, you're going against the grain of this thread where Democrats are supposed to be racist against blacks, not whites.

You guys apparently have a whole deck of race cards in every suit.

Anyone else notice that the RWnuts around here play the racecard much more often than do liberals?
You better hope they don’t get smart about the rampant anti-white racism that fuels your party.

Watch out, you're going against the grain of this thread where Democrats are supposed to be racist against blacks, not whites.

Republicans are idiots when it comes to race, that is literally why the alt-right exists.

Black conservatives don’t go through half of what white people with an actual brain go through every day.

Every black Democrat who harasses black conservatives occasionally is constantly putting out anti-white tripe the rest of the time.

Republicans are idiots when it comes to race, that is literally why the alt-right exists.

Black conservatives don’t go through half of what white people with an actual brain go through every day.

Every black Democrat who harasses black conservatives occasionally is constantly putting out anti-white tripe the rest of the time.

What happened to you? Still pissed about the Jeffersons?

You do understand the meaning of race card.
The race card is something you throw out when all else fails.

It's like a two guys boxing. One is white the other black.
The black guy gets beat to a pulp but never gets knocked out. The white guy wins on a unanimous decision. The black guy throws out the race card claiming the judges were prejudice against blacks. "HE ONLY KNOCKED ME DOWN A FEW TIMES..... I FELT I WAS WINNING BUT THE JUDGES OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T LIKE BLACKS!!!"

You mean the anti-white racism that keeps Democrats from winning statewide elections in the South?

lol. idiot.
You changed the demographics, dipshit.

You only get a small and stupid minority of white people voting for your party now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back