This is the Response when the Left Loses BIG in an Election...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
MoveOn.org Political Action

^Instead of Conceding that there isn't the Revenue to Continue the Obscene and Unrealistic Increases in every Pet Project and Group of the Left, they are going to try to, as CODEPINK(O) put it, bring Cario here to the States...

Mind Blowing...

We can't Borrow Endlessly...

EVERYONE is going to have to do with Less...

Most Non-Government Workers in this Country already are and have been since 2008...

Check the Unemployment Rate for Government Workers as Compared with Non-Government...

Seriously, you People have Job Security like NOBODY in this Nation.

Stop the Fucking Crybabying already.

:)

peace...

Yup. Gotta agree.

Govt workers live in a bubble.

I'm sure they don't give the taxpayers, who provide them their living, a second thought.

They pay taxes but do not add revenue to the government thru income taxes. Its not possible. Its like me taking a hundred dollars out of my bank account then putting 10 back in right away. Might as well just have taken 90 out to begin with. Its not that simplistic but just about.

Yup. Gotta agree.

I'm sure they don't give the taxpayers, who provide them their living, a second thought.

Just a touch over the line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

many people work for government knowing they can't get fired after ~ 6 months.

My Dad had a man that worked with him at the Ill VA. For 4 months (after 2 months training) he showed up in shirt and tie and sometimes a suit. The day after 6 months it was t-shirts and jeans, with this ratty oil stained hat he kept on all day with no sign that a razor neared his face.
He went from bing someone that wanted to learn and do a good job to someone that showed on time and bitched about everything he had to do, until an hour until quitting time, at which point "there's no sense in start'n anything new up."

Yup. Gotta agree.

Do you think government employees aren't taxpayers?

Um... They are 100% Funded by Tax Dollars...

Give it some Thought.

peace...

And 100% of them pay tax dollars.

:razz:

I would be interested in finding out if people in the private sector have seen 3% or more increases in their annual income (or pay scale) in the past few years.

I know many public sector employees that have had ongoing pay freezes.

Not that there isn't tremendous waste and a need to tighten up the belts. Just saying.

They pay taxes but do not add revenue to the government thru income taxes. Its not possible. Its like me taking a hundred dollars out of my bank account then putting 10 back in right away. Might as well just have taken 90 out to begin with. Its not that simplistic but just about.

Irregardless, the public employee suffers from higher taxes as much as the next guy.

Irregardless, the public employee suffers from higher taxes as much as the next guy.

Not so. Their benefits far outweigh their costs.

No they don't.

The union just demands higher wages.

Do you think government employees aren't taxpayers?

Um... They are 100% Funded by Tax Dollars...

Give it some Thought.

peace...

And 100% of them pay tax dollars.

:razz:

I would be interested in finding out if people in the private sector have seen 3% or more increases in their annual income (or pay scale) in the past few years.

I know many public sector employees that have had ongoing pay freezes.

Not that there isn't tremendous waste and a need to tighten up the belts. Just saying.

When you consider that most public employees alrready are paid 20% more than a comparable job in the private sector they should be taking a cut in pay not just a freeze. Add to the the benefits which are significantly better than a comperable private sector employee and once again, the public sector workers are vastly overpaid. And once again, you are paid by people in the private sector, we have all had a massive pay cut, my business is down 50% and I havn't taken a payment in a year now, but I still have to pay taxes to support you. So you should probably think twice before you ask for more now don't you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back