This is the Real America

This is not "real America". It is humanity and can be found all over the world. On every continent, in every country, city, etc., humanity exists.

Decent people see people offering help.

Idiots see the girth of those who go out of their way and actually help.
^^^triggered fat person?

Admittedly, I am not as slim as your offensive post implies you are not.

When was the last time you unselfishly helped someone, other than tying your grandkid's shoe laces?

I help others whenever help is needed and i have whatever ability that is needed. Calm down now fatty.

I would have given you credit and believed your first sentence if you had not ruined your credibility by your second sentence.
Go to your nearest Wal-Mart and buy a sense of humor & a big ass bandage to cover that open sensitivity wound.

Jesus

Decent people see people offering help.

Idiots see the girth of those who go out of their way and actually help.
^^^triggered fat person?

When was the last time you unselfishly helped someone, other than tying your grandkid's shoe laces?

I help others whenever help is needed and i have whatever ability that is needed. Calm down now fatty.

I would have given you credit and believed your first sentence if you had not ruined your credibility by your second sentence.
Go to your nearest Wal-Mart and buy a sense of humor & a big ass bandage to cover that open sensitivity wound.

Jesus

You I have no intention or desire or ambition to lower myself to your level of personal insults.

^^^triggered fat person?

Jesus

You I have no intention or desire or ambition to lower myself to your level of personal insults.
It was an observation, nothing more. Take your butthurt personal low self esteem & find some counseling

Jesus

It was an observation, nothing more. Take your butthurt personal low self esteem & find some counseling

OK, you got the last word.

Like I said I have no desire, intention or ambition to lower myself to your level.

But as a fellow grand father I worry about ......

Jesus

Like I said I have no desire, intention or ambition to lower myself to your level.

Not sure which you have more of..

Body fat
Elitism
Self esteem issues
Butthurt issues

Jesus

Body fat
Elitism
Self esteem issues
Butthurt issues

Thanks for defining the issues I worry about the legacy you're leaving for your grand kids. Could not have said it better myself.

Jesus

Body fat
Elitism
Self esteem issues
Butthurt issues

Thanks for defining the issues I worry about the legacy you're leaving for your grand kids. Could not have said it better myself.
Am I supposed to care what you worry about? You've already demonstrated that you're an overly sensitive puss so am I supposed to care?

Get over yourself and hop on the exercise bike fatty

Body fat
Elitism
Self esteem issues
Butthurt issues

Am I supposed to care what you worry about? You've already demonstrated that you're an overly sensitive puss so am I supposed to care?

I have already been more than gracious to give you the last word, hoping never to hear from yo again, but you seem to be incapable of learning by experience.

So, you had your last word,

GOOD BYE.

Body fat
Elitism
Self esteem issues
Butthurt issues

I have already been more than gracious to give you the last word, hoping never to hear from yo again, but you seem to be incapable of learning by experience.

GOOD BYE.
Lol

I win

Puss

Body fat
Elitism
Self esteem issues
Butthurt issues

GOOD BYE.
Lol

I win

Puss
Well speaking as a fat ass who shops at Walmart just about every other day, GROW UP!

roflmao

Forum List

Back