This is shameful!

New York and New Jersey are lucky I'm not president! I would have ordered a drone strike on their governors asses!

We Americans take care of our own! By god we should do it! As president I would have a mandatory 60 day quarantine. But the facilities for the quarantined will be top notch! Great bathrooms, great meals, and HD Televisions.

We Americans take care of our own! By god we should do it! As president I would have a mandatory 60 day quarantine. But the facilities for the quarantined will be top notch! Great bathrooms, great meals, and HD Televisions.

You wanna give them telescreens? Ouch, that's harsh.

This Cuomo fucker is gonna be one sorry motherfucker by the time this is down!

No shower! That is unsanitary! That is inhuman! This Cuomo motherfucker will pay the price!

Given the option I wouldn't allow these people to even come back to the US. You wanna go help the third world sub-humans......... STAY THERE PERMANENTLY! !!!!!!

This quarantine is fucking retarded! The description of the quarantine is pathetic. An unheated tent, outside, with paper garments. It's like they're doing their damnedest to make sure her immune system is at its weakest.

This quarantine is fucking retarded! The description of the quarantine is pathetic. An unheated tent, outside, with paper garments. It's like they're doing their damnedest to make sure her immune system is at its weakest.

No. They're absolutely punishing her for being stupid enough to waste her time going over there and potentially bring thst filth back here

As Nurse Blasts Ebola Quarantine Feds Push Back on State Rules - ABC News

Maybe a quarantine is a good idea but it is shameful how this nurse is being treated! We Americans are better than this. This nurse deserves better treatment!
She is paying for the sins of that arrogant ass New York doctor that walked around with Ebola.

She should bitch to him.
Why? He did exactly what he was told to do. He did not break protocol.

A tent! A goddamn tent!
It is a high tech isolation tent, the likes of which are supposed to limit Ebola here and in Africa.

She expects a suite at the Hilton?

She had better facilities in Africa?

People like the op honestly believe we shouldn't do nothing to stop eloba. Clueless fucking morons.

As Nurse Blasts Ebola Quarantine Feds Push Back on State Rules - ABC News

Maybe a quarantine is a good idea but it is shameful how this nurse is being treated! We Americans are better than this. This nurse deserves better treatment!
It's pure politics. It's too bad a nurse after risking her life to prevent the spread of the disease is treated in this way. What the governor did is a clear violation of her rights and can't be supported by medical evidence but then again, conservatives aren't making decisions based on scientific facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back