This is really bothering me!!!

It looks as though the majority opinion of "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THOSE PEOPLE" is predominant here. I'd have to echo that sentiment. This "friend" of yours, and her crack buddy sound like MAJOR trouble, and whether or not you'd want it, sooner or later if you keep hanging out with this person, the trouble will find you too.

Just tell your friend... mmm b'bye... seeya... :bye1:

Trinity said:
Ok let me clear this up a little bit because I think some of you may be a little confused on why I posted this.........

1. My girlfriend is obviously more wrapped up in her drugs and partying then she is her kid's, I have not seen her, nor been out with her in about 10 years. If I would have had any inkling that she was still involved in that shit, I would have never agreed to go out with her in the first place!

You said she was still doing weed, or something.. If she hasn't given up *everything*, it's a pretty safe assumption she's still doing everything...

2. I have a very big problem with the fact that her friend heads up a national youth orginaztion and is a coke head!

This is even worse than the first one - I'd find out who her boss is, and file an anonymous report... They may not be able to act on it, unless it affects her work, but they'll be aware, and will start looking for signs of trouble.

Forum List

Back