This is political satire.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
(I don't want to get banned again): Satire:
Democrats: Are we supposed to take them seriously? They come off more like a practical joke or a parody. And besides, they are just incompetent manipulators working for China, Soros.

Democrats: Are we supposed to take them seriously? They come off more like a practical joke or a parody. And besides, they are just incompetent manipulators working for China, Soros.
Maybe you were banned because you are trying to bait people by posting something which does not have one ounce of truth?

Why can't people like yourself simply deal with the issues?

The Republican Party has decided on no issues. They have not had a platform for their Party since 2020.

What do they stand for?

What do you stand for?

Is suppressing votes ok?

Is suppressing the right to health care ok?

Is suppressing the rights of women, and children, etc ok

Being for voting rights, women's rights, children's rights, health care rights is a joke and a parody?

Do you seriously believe that there are no Billionaires manipulating things for the Republican side?

How do you think the Supreme Court has ended up with 6 Republicans ?

You do not mean your post and thread as a satire, because that is the way you and a few others continuously express yourselves.

Democrats have no brains. Democrats are this and that. Cannot think for themselves. TDS, blah, blah, blah.

I hate to tell you this, but there have been tons of Republicans who have been RUNNING away from the Republican Party since 2015, and continue to do so.

It would be good for you, and others, to try to find out what they suddenly saw in the party which made them leave, which made them say, I cannot agree with these ideas.

Is this the same party from 40 years ago?
Even from 20 years ago?

Are you, all of you, not aware that Bush 1 and 2 could not vote for Trump in 2016. Or in 2020?

These were Republican Presidents.

SO, what happened in the Republican Party that it turned former Republican Presidents against what the Party was clearly turning into, and should never even have thought of doing so.

No Satire here. Serious, very serious.

• Banned
Maybe you were banned because you are trying to bait people by posting something which does not have one ounce of truth?

The Republican Party has decided on no issues. They have not had a platform for their Party since 2020.

What do they stand for?

What do you stand for?

Is suppressing votes ok?

Being for voting rights, women's rights, children's rights, health care rights is a joke and a parody?

Do you seriously believe that there are no Billionaires manipulating things for the Republican side?

You do not mean your post and thread as a satire, because that is the way you and a few others continuously express yourselves.

Democrats have no brains. Democrats are this and that. Cannot think for themselves. TDS, blah, blah, blah.

I hate to tell you this, but there have been tons of Republicans who have been RUNNING away from the Republican Party since 2015, and continue to do so.

It would be good for you, and others, to try to find out what they suddenly saw in the party which made them leave, which made them say, I cannot agree with these ideas.

Even from 20 years ago?

Are you, all of you, not aware that Bush 1 and 2 could not vote for Trump in 2016. Or in 2020?

SO, what happened in the Republican Party that it turned former Republican Presidents against what the Party was clearly turning into, and should never even have thought of doing so.

Ok, but that isn't what happened. I was questioning censorship, and how we can't question things. The moderator would say I violated TOS. That should alarm everyone. But here we are.

What do they stand for?

What do you stand for?

Is suppressing votes ok?

Even from 20 years ago?

Women should not be voting.

They should direct household matters and tend to the children.

Liar.

Biden is credited with political satire of the highest kind, every time he brags about his positive achievements.

Ok, but that isn't what happened. I was questioning censorship, and how we can't question things. The moderator would say I violated TOS. That should alarm everyone. But here we are.
I cannot tell why you were banned or posts/threads taken out as I may not have seen the thread or post. If you do not agree with that moderator, question another moderator if that was the right move based on what you posted.
They can be fallible, as well.

Liberal democrats allowed, and sanctioned BLN terrorism and burnt down cities. For months. Because...who knows?. But then they condemn what happened on January 6th in a three hours. Liberal democrats impeached a standing president TWICE without any substantial proof. Democrats do this.

Stupidest question ever. Well, Einstein, that's what Democrat liberals DO.
Then lots of Republicans are doing it now as well, as so many of them have left the Republican Party since 2016. And many of them are still republicans, they just don't vote Republican anymore.

And how amazing that so many Republicans are using this saying " That is what Democrats DO "

It must be Memorex.

Liberal democrats allowed, and sanctioned BLN terrorism and burnt down cities. For months. Because...who knows?. But then they condemn what happened on January 6th in a three hours. Liberal democrats impeached a standing president TWICE without any substantial proof. Democrats do this.
Protests are one thing.

What happened against the Capitol is something else. Cannot teach anyone the difference when they really don't give a darn to know it.

Then lots of Republicans are doing it now as well, as so many of them have left the Republican Party since 2016. And many of them are still republicans, they just don't vote Republican anymore.

And how amazing that so many Republicans are using this saying " That is what Democrats DO "

It must be Memorex
Really? Given the sheer level of incomitance of the Biden admin.I left the Demogougacrats in 2008. They haven't got a clue what they are doing.

I cannot tell why you were banned or posts/threads taken out as I may not have seen the thread or post. If you do not agree with that moderator, question another moderator if that was the right move based on what you posted.
They can be fallible, as well.
I did. The point was about censorship.

Really? Given the sheer level of incomitance of the Biden admin.I left the Demogougacrats in 2008. They haven't got a clue what they are doing.
The reasons you left are yours.

Still, to say that BLM was terrorizing or burning places, or provoking attacks is not correct.

One article which show one of those 7% is this one:

And then, come the Trump supporters:

President Donald Trump portrays the hundreds of people arrested nationwide in protests against racial injustice as violent urban left-wing radicals. But an Associated Press review of thousands of pages of court documents tells a different story.

Very few of those charged appear to be affiliated with highly organized extremist groups, and many are young suburban adults from the very neighborhoods Trump vows to protect from the violence in his reelection push to win support from the suburbs.

Attorney General William Barr has urged his prosecutors to bring federal charges on protesters who cause violence and has suggested that rarely used sedition charges could apply. And the Department of Justice has pushed for detention even as prisons across the U.S. were releasing high-risk inmates because of COVID-19 and prosecutors had been told to consider the risks of incarceration during a pandemic when seeking detention.

Several of the defendants are not from the Democratic-led cities that Trump has likened to “war zones” but from the suburbs the Republican president has claimed to have “saved.” Of the 93 people arrested on federal criminal charges in Portland, 18 defendants are from out of state, the Justice Department said.

(full article online)

I did. The point was about censorship.
If you do remember what you wrote, you should be able to ask a superior moderator if the decision was correct.

I have no way of knowing what was written or what the exchange was.

Are you saying that they were censoring you from saying something?

Forum List

Back