This Is Not A New Thing

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Whites don't want to get it. Some Blacks don't want to get it. Racism is simply embedded in the systems and workings of the US. This governor from VA (Northam) is just the latest example. The GOP is open about their racism. Dems try to pretend its only the GOP but they have some racists in their ranks as well.

Last edited:
Whites don't want to get it. Some Blacks don't want to get it. Racism is simply embedded in the systems and workings of the US. This governor from VA (Northam) is just the latest example. The GOP is open about their racism. Dems try to pretend its only the GOP but they have some racists in their ranks as well.

Sorry we don't accept your projection but, we don't accept your projection. Not about "we don't get it", not about the GOP, not about the Robert Byrd, Northem Democrats.

Rejected on its face. Deal with it.

Yes, very disappointing. Anyway, I'll hunt for some info and links to share. If anyone is interested.

This whole story is being blown out of proportion. When I was younger I'd wear black face and KKK robes all the time. Does that make me racist?

when I was very young, three, maybe four years old, I was in a down town department store with my mother.

I saw a 'whites only' sign at a water fountain. On a human level I innately knew this was wrong.

No one needed to explain it to me.

Oh yeah; I don't recall when the blacks were slave owners en masse, owning white slaves.

Someone, please get me up to speed on that one.

Last edited:
when I was very young, three, maybe four years old, I was in a down town department store with my mother.

I saw a 'whites only' sign at a water fountain. On a human level I innately knew this was wrong.

Oh yeah; I don't recall when the blacks were slave owners en masse, owning white slaves.

Of course it was all disgustingly wrong. I saw the same things as a kid and had the same, natural reaction, in spite of living in a largely segregated state and not being raised in what anyone would call a 'liberal' family.
It is pretty silly to tell people who understand that they do not understand.

Of course it was all disgustingly wrong. I saw the same things as a kid and had the same, natural reaction, in spite of living in a largely segregated state and not being raised in what anyone would call a 'liberal' family.
It is pretty silly to tell people who understand that they do not understand.

That is not what I was doing, though you must have taken it as such. Your bad, not mine.

One funny thing about the store where I saw the sign: It was owned by a Jewish family.

The irony meter was about to blow a gasket.

It's called the "Birth Defect" for a reason, and thinking nothing of posing in blackface or hood is just a more glaring manifestation thereof. In a way, the young man's misstep, in 1984, holds up a mirror to the nation, and, quite predictably, "the nation" howls for the scapegoat to be tarred, feathered, and run out of town, or something.

That's going to be quite interesting, not so much for what Northam is going to do, but for how the nation deals with with itself.

BlakApproval.jpg

This whole story is being blown out of proportion. When I was younger I'd wear black face and KKK robes all the time. Does that make me racist?
Uuhh yeah. Does the fact that you think this is harmless non racist behavior turn on any light bulbs? :laugh:

I was young, and easily influenced. I haven't worn black face in months. :eusa_snooty:
Yeah typically its influence that turns you into a racist in the first place. :rolleyes:

If Republican Judge Cavanaugh can be torn apart for what he didn’t do this Democrat should be thrown out of office. Can you imagine if the Gov. we’re a Republican?

Finally a legit post from Assfaceias. Both GOP and Democrats are equally racist. We agree. You're still an idiot though.

If Republican Judge Cavanaugh can be torn apart for what he didn’t do this Democrat should be thrown out of office. Can you imagine if the Gov. we’re a Republican?

He is being torn apart. He's not surviving this.

What makes you think hes a racist?

He is being torn apart. He's not surviving this.

Have you heard Nancy Pelosi and other Dems? They are claiming they haven’t heard what he said. The only Dems. Who have really opened up about this are.Black Politicians, Black Caucus,and Republicans . If he were Rep. the Dems. Would be screaming

What makes you think hes a racist?
My superior intellect and the fact he was dressed up like a kkk clown or in Blackface. Any other retarded questions? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back