This Is Not A New Thing

Whites don't want to get it. Some Blacks don't want to get it. Racism is simply embedded in the systems and workings of the US. This governor from VA (Northam) is just the latest example. The GOP is open about their racism. Dems try to pretend its only the GOP but they have some racists in their ranks as well.
What makes you think hes a racist?
My superior intellect and the fact he was dressed up like a kkk clown or in Blackface. Any other retarded questions? :rolleyes:
Wasnt it a joke? I mean if thats racist, then this is too.

blazing-saddles-klan.jpg

Whites don't want to get it. Some Blacks don't want to get it. Racism is simply embedded in the systems and workings of the US. This governor from VA (Northam) is just the latest example. The GOP is open about their racism. Dems try to pretend its only the GOP but they have some racists in their ranks as well.

Finally a legit post from Assfaceias. Both GOP and Democrats are equally racist. We agree. You're still an idiot though.

Tell us please how Republicans are “ racist”. I know! It’s beca use they’re against Illegal Immigration !

Pick your demographic, any demographic, and it will include some racists, guaranteed!

No, there are demographics affected by the racism mad at whites for doing it and they get called racists by whites who refuse to accept responsibility for what they have done.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Asclepias. Two questions about your comments I quoted.

1) Does James Hawthorne belong to a population of "some blacks" you're referring to?

"Dr.Martin Luther King Jr would be ashamed of black people in 2019." ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

In This (NSFW) Video Native Chicagoan James Hawthorne Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

"The type of shvt we have to deal with in Chicago" Published on Dec 6, 2018 by The Jay & Bae Show, aka Ghetto News Network

____
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

___

2) Asclepias, I am curious to learn your opinion about James Hawthorne, as well as the 'people and community' harming issues he addresses?

Peace.

Forum List

Back