This Is Lynching

Does the word "LYNCH" only describe the lynching of blacks?

• No, many whites were also lynched,

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • Yes, in today's world only blacks were lynched

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Last edited:
LOL!!!!

LeBron sprays the N word on his home.

Cocksucker Obama and Michael Robinson's butt buddy Jussie Smollet claime to be a "modern day lynching" to help Hate Hoax Harris and Bigot Booker pass a "lynching bill."

You hysterical race baiters on the Left even have one of your own here in "White MAGA Man..."

You HATE HOAX and RACE BAIT because you have NO TRUTH on that issue at all, and most voters understand that....

Yes, he has used some weird descriptions to describe the Impeachment Inquiry against him.

Lynching is one word I would not describe the Inquiry...

Hell, they beheaded him at least once. Then the bitch played the victim card.

Kinda.

(Trump is a genius, though)

Squirrel ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Donald Trump uses another racially insensitive word to demonstrate his inbred racism.

He compared the impeachment process to a lynching.

Trump calls impeachment inquiry a 'lynching' - CNNPolitics

Real Dave, I think you're real dumb. All things are racist huh Dave?

Dave says the only people ever lynched are "people of color":abgg2q.jpg:......White privilege = white people have never been lynched. Dude is a genius.

Lynching defined. I added something special (bolded) to help support the OP: Lynching: To put to death, especially by hanging (of persons of color and LGBT), by mob action and without legal authority.

Last edited:
verb (used with object)
to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.
Which is what the current house democrats are attempting to do to Trump in secret meetings and refusing to show Trump or Republicans what their dealings in secret are..

Guilty because democrats say so and you must believe what they tell you... Maybe we need to take these people out and hang them for treason. Its what they are trying to do to Trump...

I think Dave should find comfort by Trump's statement. It's called logic Dave, you should try it.....Let me help:

1. Per Dave lynching only applies to "persons of color".
2. Per Trump he compares Demonicrat's actions toward him to lynching.

Thus, Trump believes he's in the same group as "persons of color". He sees them as equals, and he recognizes how they were treated unfairly. It's called empathy. Therefore his statement cannot be construed as racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back