This is Just Wrong

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why hasn't the vax been pulled and why are government and media still pushing it? Young people should clearly not take the chance. It does far more harm than good.

Which Conspiracies were proven to be true?
The Russia hoax, Hunter's laptop, Twitter files exposing all kinds of lies. That should be enough for anyone to figure out who is doing the lying. I guess you are just slow.

The Russia hoax turned out to be true?

Nice to know.
The fact that it was a made up turned out to be true. I know you are stupid, but I did not think that stupid.

You know what else is true? The vaccine is killing people and our government is pushing it. That happens to be the topic, give that a try.

Why hasn't the vax been pulled and why are government and media still pushing it? Young people should clearly not take the chance. It does far more harm than good.

No, what’s just wrong is conservatives spreading misinformation and lies about safe, effective vaccines.

The right’s war on facts, science, and the truth continues.

The fact that it was a made up turned out to be true. I know you are stupid, but I did not think that stupid.

You know what else is true? The vaccine is killing people and our government is pushing it. That happens to be the topic, give that a try.
Is the stupid comment the best you got?

It has NOT be proven that the vaccine has killed anyone.
Correlation versus causation.

3-4 explosive weeks dude.
You OWN the biggest Fail Thread in the history of USMB.

No, what’s just wrong is conservatives spreading misinformation and lies about safe, effective vaccines.

The right’s war on facts, science, and the truth continues.
These are not conservatives they are doctors and health care workers that have seen the results of what amounts to a bio weapon.

Is the stupid comment the best you got?

It has NOT be proven that the vaccine has killed anyone.
Correlation versus causation.

3-4 explosive weeks dude.
You OWN the biggest Fail Thread in the history of USMB.
Bullshit, it has been proven many times.

Now comes the most damning evidence yet…

A top insurance analyst has analyzed the CDC’s own death rate data and it matches the data released by the UK government.

There is a 7% increase in death for each time you take the Covid jab. In other words, your odds of dropping dead suddenly go up 7% if you take one Covid jab…they go up 14% after your 2nd jab…they go up 21% after your third jab…28% after your fourth…and 35% after you get another dose. And so on and so on.

Forum List

Back