This is ISIS

Mar 27, 2012
California
ISIS just took over six Christian cities in Iraq, tearing down all the crosses. They round up the men and.....they pen them up like animals....then they get their rocks off watching them cower while they lord over them with their guns....

ISIS_3.jpg

iraqi-soldiers-captured-isil.jpg

5525828-16x9-940x529.jpg

ISIS-Salahaddin-Division-WC-9-thumb-560x317-3190.jpg

And then, I think you know what happens after that.

Thats what liberals want to do to Christians too

Apparently the Isis terrorists told the Christian to leave or face the consequences, just like in Gaza. Shit happens in war.
Read my sig line.

the christians will convert or die.....sad....no one should die in the name of their religion or for their religion....

but we have endured the killing of christians in africa without saying much i am sure this will fall into that too....we being the united states

A Global Slaughter of Christians, but America?s Churches Stay Silent - The Daily Beast

I thought we were at war b/c of the religious right? Which is it?
OK nudnik, do you mean the religious right wing, or as a religious right?

Take note, dear friends, who is already making excuses for ISIS here.
I am just taking a leaf out of your book Kodom old fruit, like the innocent Palestinian women and children who were told to leave there home or they will be bombed, you said that was a consequence of war.What is the difference ? at least these innocent Christians are not dead yet.

I am just taking a leaf out of your book Kodom old fruit, like the innocent Palestinian women and children who were told to leave there home or they will be bombed, you said that was a consequence of war.What is the difference ? at least these innocent Christians are not dead yet.
I did not single you out.

Interesting, that you chose to respond in this context.

"Your Honor, the Prosecution rests."

I did not single you out.

Interesting, that you chose to respond in this context.

"Your Honor, the Prosecution rests."
so it was addressed to anyone in particular Tweety?:badgrin:

Forum List

Back