This is how US/EU backed Kiev junta gets people to fight for them

Blowback for the American people, blast for politicians around the world - including Putin, who might get to play the peace maker in the end

Spot On. Yeah, Globalist Elite assholes like Biden and his little brat will prosper. As usual, only the American People will suffer. They'll pay $Billions to make the Globalist Elites richer.

I suspect that like the uninformed dancer you haven't got a clue about who the power elite in that region are. Sounds like you are rooting for the Russian ones.
BTW, the American people aren't suffering. The Ukrainian people are suffering.

The American People always suffer. They'll be forced to pay $Billions to help Globalist Elite bastards like Biden and his brat son get richer. And i'm not 'rooting' for anyone. I'm just tired of my Government's constant meddling around the World.

The West is behind this chaos in Ukraine. It's been instigating turmoil over there for years. Russia just reacted in a completely expected fashion. We're putting missiles on their doorstep and instigating turmoil. How else would you expect them to react? What if that was going on here?

Interrogation of a Ukrainian POW by the Lugansk Militia, July 12, 2014 (c) LifeNews ? ???????? ????? ?????? ??????. Reminds me a lot of how US ally at the time it mattered most, Joseph Stalin got HIS people to fight against the Nazis.
Well that and shooting down passenger planes as we saw today.

Either way, Western Media is gonna blame the Rebels and Putin. That story has already been written. And the American Sheeple will eat it all up. Truth doesn't even enter the equation. Obama has needlessly started a another Cold War with Russia.

America and the EU were obviously behind the illegal Coup in Kiev. They've forced Russia's hand. This plane tragedy is just a tiny portion of the awful Blow Back that's coming on this one. Bet on that.

Interrogation of a Ukrainian POW by the Lugansk Militia, July 12, 2014 (c) LifeNews ? ???????? ????? ?????? ??????. Reminds me a lot of how US ally at the time it mattered most, Joseph Stalin got HIS people to fight against the Nazis.

Either way, Western Media is gonna blame the Rebels and Putin. That story has already been written. And the American Sheeple will eat it all up. Truth doesn't even enter the equation. Obama has needlessly started a another Cold War with Russia.

America and the EU were obviously behind the illegal Coup in Kiev. They've forced Russia's hand. This plane tragedy is just a tiny portion of the awful Blow Back that's coming on this one. Bet on that.
Exactly. And just to be clear - who ever shot down that passenger plane is a scumbag, but there is a valid reason to suspect the side which was invited to the white house even before elections, who were selected over the phone before the previous oligarch was even toppled in the Maidan, and you know which side is that - the new Kiev junta.

Exactly. And just to be clear - who ever shot down that passenger plane is a scumbag, but there is a valid reason to suspect the side which was invited to the white house even before elections, who were selected over the phone before the previous oligarch was even toppled in the Maidan, and you know which side is that - the new Kiev junta.

Well, obviously the U.S. and the West are gonna blame the Rebels and Russia regardless. My guess is, it was a very sad & unfortunate accident. The Ukrainian Government with our backing and weapons, has been bombing the separatist groups around the clock. Most likely, this was a tragic failed attempt at shooting a bomber down.

I can't really blame the Rebels solely though. They've been brutally bombed for weeks now. Sadly, this shouldn't be very surprising to anyone. No commercial aircraft should have been flying in that airspace. There's a brutal Civil War going on there for God's sake. A very tragic blunder all the way around.

Well, obviously the U.S. and the West are gonna blame the Rebels and Russia regardless. My guess is, it was a very sad & unfortunate accident. The Ukrainian Government with our backing and weapons, has been bombing the separatist groups around the clock. Most likely, this was a tragic failed attempt at shooting a bomber down.

I can't really blame the Rebels solely though. They've been brutally bombed for weeks now. Sadly, this shouldn't be very surprising to anyone. No commercial aircraft should have been flying in that airspace. There's a brutal Civil War going on there for God's sake. A very tragic blunder all the way around.
I'm not blaming rebels at all either - if rebels in fact shot it down by mistake, then as you say it was the fault of airline to fly in the area, and that fault is SOLELY a result of US and the western media ignoring the genocide that is going on there, attempting to play it down

I'm not blaming rebels at all either - if rebels in fact shot it down by mistake, then as you say it was the fault of airline to fly in the area, and that fault is SOLELY a result of US and the western media ignoring the genocide that is going on there, attempting to play it down

Yes with our backing and weapons, the Ukrainian Government has been bombing the separatist groups around the clock. So if it was an unfortunate accident, it wouldn't surprise me. These people are just defending themselves. And i have no idea how commercial aircraft were allowed to fly over a War Zone. Unbelievably stupid decision.

Yes with our backing and weapons, the Ukrainian Government has been bombing the separatist groups around the clock. So if it was an unfortunate accident, it wouldn't surprise me. These people are just defending themselves. And i have no idea how commercial aircraft were allowed to fly over a War Zone. Unbelievably stupid decision.
It was deceived by the media, which for the most part is controlled by the international bankers who control the so called free world, and as I said, they have been playing down the situation in separatist region. According to the airline, there probably is nothing happening in Ukraine, but reality is that Illegal Kiev junta is DESPERATE to draw in others, it is losing war with it's own people, just listen to what this captured guy is saying in the OP of this thread which I posted several days ago

It was deceived by the media, which for the most part is controlled by the international bankers who control the so called free world, and as I said, they have been playing down the situation in separatist region. According to the airline, there probably is nothing happening in Ukraine, but reality is that Illegal Kiev junta is DESPERATE to draw in others, it is losing war with it's own people, just listen to what this captured guy is saying in the OP of this thread which I posted several days ago

Yeah, and it's Biden's little brat son to the rescue. They're definitely trying to drag more countries in. It's a mess. Obama has started another completely unnecessary Cold War with Russia.

There IS a possibility that it was the separatists. (note Russian speaking does not make them Russian, because all the people there speak Russian, something Kiev junta nor US media will not point out) but At least these Russians (If these are real rebels) sound sorry for what happened unlike Americans who are recorded cheering after bombing civilians in Iraq - I just found this video: LiveLeak.com - Ukranian Terrorists Admit Guilt (Longer Audio) - Intercepted Calls

There IS a possibility that it was the separatists. (note Russian speaking does not make them Russian, because all the people there speak Russian, something Kiev junta nor US media will not point out) but At least these Russians (If these are real rebels) sound sorry for what happened unlike Americans who are recorded cheering after bombing civilians in Iraq - I just found this video: LiveLeak.com - Ukranian Terrorists Admit Guilt (Longer Audio) - Intercepted Calls

It makes sense. They're defending themselves. The Ukrainian Government has been bombing them day & night. But how the hell did they allow commercial aircraft to fly over a War Zone? It's crazy. Blow Back has only just begun on this one. Russia could make their move eventually. They've been provoked. Stay tuned.

It makes sense. They're defending themselves. The Ukrainian Government has been bombing them day & night. But how the hell did they allow commercial aircraft to fly over a War Zone? It's crazy. Blow Back has only just begun on this one. Russia could make their move eventually. They've been provoked. Stay tuned.
I also feel that Russia is OBLIGATED to intervene - I don't know if they will, Americans claim they are militarily far superior and have bigger military spending, but if you listen to Russian side, same exact claims are made on their media for THEM to be proud and brave

I also feel that Russia is OBLIGATED to intervene - I don't know if they will, Americans claim they are militarily far superior and have bigger military spending, but if you listen to Russian side, same exact claims are made on their media for THEM to be proud and brave

My assessment is, the West has been provoking Russia for years. They're putting missiles right in their backyard. That absolutely wouldn't be tolerated by us. Could you imagine Russia putting missiles in Cuba or Mexico? In fact, didn't we almost have WWIII over that in the 60's? You can only poke the hornet nest so many times before you finally get stung. Russia can't just sit back while the U.S. and EU continue to expand into their territory. Something's gotta give. But i guess we'll see what happens. Stay tuned.

You guys just make stuff up. Separatist are terrorist animals who are nothing more than thugs and gangsters. Now they shoot down civilian airliners full of people not from Ukraine or Russia. Plane was diverted over area due to storm. The area was never declared a war zone and no one expected the animals to shoot down a civilian airliner.

You guys just make stuff up. Separatist are terrorist animals who are nothing more than thugs and gangsters. Now they shoot down civilian airliners full of people not from Ukraine or Russia. Plane was diverted over area due to storm. The area was never declared a war zone and no one expected the animals to shoot down a civilian airliner.
1. IF it was in fact them (we've seen a lot of fabricated acts, eg 9:11) I would like to see you distinguish a bomber plane from a civilian plane at 33,000 feet. And 2. If separatists are bad, then you have to wonder about the other side, which is the Kiev junta and how it came to power and how Arsenyuk was invited to the white house even before the elections, and for what reason.

It is a War Zone. The Ukrainian Government is bombing them around the clock. No commercial aircraft should have been allowed to fly into that airspace. It's a horrible tragic accident. Maybe the Ukrainian Government will end their brutal bombing campaign now.

See, you just need to lay off the Western Media Propaganda. You're not seeing this conflict clearly.

It is a War Zone. The Ukrainian Government is bombing them around the clock. No commercial aircraft should have been allowed to fly into that airspace. It's a horrible tragic accident. Maybe the Ukrainian Government will end their brutal bombing campaign now.

See, you just need to lay off the Western Media Propaganda. You're not seeing this conflict clearly.

Your full of crap with that bombing around the clock garbage. Ukraine is not using high altitude bombers. They don't even have high altitude bombers in their arsenal.
I see the conflict very clearly thank you. It comes from daily communications with friends and contacts in all areas of Ukraine.

Your full of crap with that bombing around the clock garbage. Ukraine is not using high altitude bombers. They don't even have high altitude bombers in their arsenal.
I see the conflict very clearly thank you. It comes from daily communications with friends and contacts in all areas of Ukraine.

Obviously, you're not seeing the whole picture. The Ukrainian Government has been brutally bombing them for weeks. This accident shouldn't surprise anyone. They were defending themselves. And why was a commercial airline allowed to fly into that airspace? That just seems ludicrous. But hey, maybe the Ukrainian Government will end their bombing campaign now. There's been enough bloodshed.

Forum List

Back