This is how an adult responds

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Activists didn't line up to shame the baker; mom baked the cake instead

When a mom couldn't find a baker to bake a Donald Trump cake for her son's birthday - she didn't furiously take to social media, hell bent on putting the bakery out of business (as fascist progressives do). Nor did she go groveling to government - demanding they place a gun to the head of the baker and force them to make the Donald Trump cake.

Nope. Instead, she simply baked the cake herself. That's how an adult responds. That's how someone who respects liberty and the free market responds. That's how a conservative responds.

Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake for 9-year-old boy: Report

I agree with your observations but I have one question.

WHY THE FUCK would you bake a pro trump birthday cake for a NINE YEAR OLD CHILD???
Idiotic parents

A baker is protected by the 1st amendment from having to put any speech they disagree with on a cake.

WHY THE FUCK would you bake a pro trump birthday cake for a NINE YEAR OLD CHILD???
Idiotic parents

May be because the country needs more young patriots who will grow up, will be able to differ sh*t from Shinola and vote for somebody like Trump instead of somebody like Obama or Clinton?

When a mom couldn't find a baker to bake a Donald Trump cake for her son's birthday - she didn't furiously take to social media, hell bent on putting the bakery out of business (as fascist progressives do). Nor did she go groveling to government - demanding they place a gun to the head of the baker and force them to make the Donald Trump cake.

Nope. Instead, she simply baked the cake herself. That's how an adult responds. That's how someone who respects liberty and the free market responds. That's how a conservative responds.

I'm pretty sure that his parents would have sued if there was legal grounds to do it. Politically themed cakes are not associated with any particular protected class.

I'm pretty sure that his parents would have sued if there was legal grounds to do it. Politically themed cakes are not associated with any particular protected class.
Yep. The OP, P@triot, is a pathetic moron.

Well he's about twice as smart as you, so where is it you register on the scale?

Eff your "Protected Class" BS. Liberty and Justice FOR ALL....not some damn "Protected Class".

Prior to the 1970's, there may have been a legit need for such a thing.....those days are gone. Now it's just BS the Left uses to divide the nation.

Well he's about twice as smart as you, so where is it you register on the scale?
^^^ low IQ, product of incest/typical Trump supporter

Idiotic parents

May be because the country needs more young patriots who will grow up, will be able to differ sh*t from Shinola and vote for somebody like Trump instead of somebody like Obama or Clinton?
Jibberish

The child is NINE FUCKING YEARS OLD.

Okay, so you're in the low-IQ inbred section of the scale, got it! Thanks for clearing that up so concisely and in a timely manner!

Last edited:

Eff your "Protected Class" BS. Liberty and Justice FOR ALL....not some damn "Protected Class".

Prior to the 1970's, there may have been a legit need for such a thing.....those days are gone. Now it's just BS the Left uses to divide the nation.

You should call the Supreme court. I'm sure they would be glad to do away with protected classes if you explain it like that.

the kid is 9 ... pro trump cake. :lmao:

patriot is the imbecile that wrote the letter, his handwriting gives him away

Okay, so you're in the low-IQ inbred section of the scale, got it! Thanks for clearing that up so concisely!
Aw look at you so confused :itsok:

Forum List

Back