This is hilarious on multiple levels

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
First - just tracking down the flag and replacing it is hilarious.

Second - the false narrative that President Trump actually wants to "divide" us is hilarious when he has done everything to unite us while Barack Obama worked tirelessly to divide and conquer this nation, is equally as hilarious. Obama divided using race ("if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin"), even on law enforcement ("the police acted stupidly"), he divided using class warfare ("the wealthy doesn't pay their fair share"), he divided using religion ("bitterly clinging to their Bibles"), he divided us politically ("punish our enemies" when referring to Republicans), and he divided us by gender (illegally creating law forcing women to use the restrooms with mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men).

Where was the mentally disturbed, chemically dependent nitwit Shia LeBeouf when Barack Obama was in the White House?!?

Shia LeBeouf raised secret flag to protest Trump. See what pro-Trump Americans replaced it with.

Trump, unite us

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats rich ... whatever you do for a living give it up and go into comedy.

The people know race baiting when they see it, that was the one good thing to come out of the Obama presidency. He showed America how ugly the left really is, he arrogantly lifted the vale and removed the blinders thinking he had us all wrapped up, he thought the GOP was toast and Trump was a clown but he was wrong. No one likes a racist whether that racist is a white man or a Black president.

Trump, unite us

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats rich ... whatever you do for a living give it up and go into comedy.
He could do conservative redneck comedy.
lmao.gif

President Trump is most certainly a divider, NOT a uniter...there is no circumstance that he does not work hard to divide us...NONE.

President Trump is most certainly a divider, NOT a uniter...there is no circumstance that he does not work hard to divide us...NONE.
I just named a bunch of examples of how Barack worked tirelessly to divide us. Your inability to even name ONE way in which Trump attempts to divide us speaks volumes. Game over my dear.

Trump, unite us
I just named a bunch of examples of how Barack worked tirelessly to divide us. Your inability to even name ONE way in which Trump attempts to divide us speaks volumes. Game over my dear.

psssssttttt.

Obama isnt the pres..

the ONLY uniting Trumps sorry ass has done is with pencil dick patriots and Russians.

Lefties have a bad habit of paying attention to what the Leftist Media SAYS that Trump said, rather than what Trump actually says. Then, of course, they can conclude that Trump is a "divider." Because look at all the evil stuff he "said."

Please provide a single quote where Trump said ANYTHING against immigrants. (His wife is a legal immigrant). Or DID anything to harm immigrants. (NOTE: Border -jumpers are not "immigrants").

Same for Mexicans (or people from any other country)

Same for women.

Same for African Americans and other minorities.

Same for Muslims.

Same for Gays, lesbians, and other sexual "irregulars."

I know that no Lefties have the balls or intelligence or pluck to take up this challenge. Just provide one clear, unambiguous quote - and remember here is a guy who has had a microphone in front of his face for 40 years.

Lefties have a bad habit of paying attention to what the Leftist Media SAYS that Trump said, rather than what Trump actually says. Then, of course, they can conclude that Trump is a "divider." Because look at all the evil stuff he "said."

Please provide a single quote where Trump said ANYTHING against immigrants. (His wife is a legal immigrant). Or DID anything to harm immigrants. (NOTE: Border -jumpers are not "immigrants").

Same for women.

Same for Muslims.

I know that no Lefties have the balls or intelligence or pluck to take up this challenge. Just provide one clear, unambiguous quote - and remember here is a guy who has had a microphone in front of his face for 40 years.

speaking of ..

Trump really united himself and his base with the Media didnt he ..

and the FBI
and the CIA
and fellow Republicans

the op is a fucking joke

The End.

Same for women.

Same for Muslims.

speaking of ..

and the FBI
and the CIA
and fellow Republicans

the op is a fucking joke

The End.
So in other words, you can't.

The people know race baiting when they see it, that was the one good thing to come out of the Obama presidency. He showed America how ugly the left really is, he arrogantly lifted the vale and removed the blinders thinking he had us all wrapped up, he thought the GOP was toast and Trump was a clown but he was wrong. No one likes a racist whether that racist is a white man or a Black president.

Actually americans are all about race baiting, we just prefer our own flavors. And look, Don is still a clown, both came be true simultaneously. Insane Clown President Donnie Twump.

Actually, he is really good at dividing Democrats. :biggrin:
Trump, unite us

psssssttttt.

Obama isnt the pres..

the ONLY uniting Trumps sorry ass has done is with pencil dick patriots and Russians.

Same for women.

Same for Muslims.

speaking of ..

and the FBI
and the CIA
and fellow Republicans

the op is a fucking joke

The End.
So in other words, you can't.

DDDUUURRRRR ^^^^^^^^^^^

just did Gomer.

aint too damn sharp are ya.

Forum List

Back