This is confirmation that a guy is a loser if his first text of the day is

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
from his mother.

It pisses me off so much and I really feel like blocking her. It's a reminder that my social life is ASS.

The other ladies text me but it's never the 1st text

You lead a tortured life fbj. .... :lol: :lol:

It's because she has a boyfriend who has the personality of a coffee table so she gets bored and reached out to people on social media and then calls or text me

Consider yourself fortunate that your mother is still around to text you!

if her text was 2nd it would be cool

or:
She must love me very much that I am the first thing on her mind when she wakes up.

So happy for you that you still have your mama.

I just need another woman to show she is thinking about me besides my mother. Do you understand?

The woman that I am planning to go out with soon text me first to show she was thinking about me but it's never FIRST text of the day

It would be nice if it was

Most women like a man that is close to his mom. But you know this. Great new thread for your fairystories.

Most women like a man that is close to his mom. But you know this. Great new thread for your fairystories.

Most men also like when the 1st text of the day is from a woman besides his mother

That your first text of the day is from your mother is not what makes you a loser. That your determination of whether or not you are loser is based on who texts you at all makes you a loser. What the hell? Are you a prepubescent teenage girl?

from his mother.

It pisses me off so much and I really feel like blocking her. It's a reminder that my social life is ASS.

Dude, get some counseling or some shit. Spilling your dirty laundry here isn't helping you.

That your first text of the day is from your mother is not what makes you a loser. That your determination of whether or not you are loser is based on who texts you at all makes you a loser. What the hell? Are you a prepubescent teenage girl?

Log out

from his mother.

Dude, get some counseling or some shit. Spilling your dirty laundry here isn't helping you.

I need some fetish activity

Log out

Perhaps it is you who should log out. I'm not the one who quantifies my self worth through social media and phone apps. Loser.

from his mother.

I need some fetish activity
I figured from they way you post that that is what you were doing here

or:
She must love me very much that I am the first thing on her mind when she wakes up.

I just need another woman to show she is thinking about me besides my mother. Do you understand?

The woman that I am planning to go out with soon text me first to show she was thinking about me but it's never FIRST text of the day

Well Damn! Its all about you!

or:

what is wrong with me wanting a text from a woman that is not my mom at 7:37am?

from his mother.

Just be glad that your mom is still in your life at all. I have two cousins who don't have either one of their parents because their dad isn't here anymore and their mother is a word that I can not say. They have not seen her in years because the only person that she cares about is herself. She might be dead already for all that they are aware of.

God bless you and both of our families always!!!

Holly

or:

what is wrong with me wanting a text from a woman that is not my mom at 7:37am?
Most woman probably think that would be too early to text you, especially in a relatively new relationship.

Anyway, if that is the worse of your problems, you have a good life.

Forum List

Back