This is Biden

1704603787925.jpeg

Free legal advise -- stay away from the Capitol after Trump loses in November.

Free forum advice, noob: it is by no means certain that either Trump or Biden will even still be in the race in November much less that Biden will win it.

In fact, considering the circumstances of these last three years, perhaps the saddest chapter of all would be that a president could be as bad as Biden has been these three years and actually still win reelection!

That outcome would indict both our citizenry and our elections, as such an outcome is either the result of a citizenry no longer worthy of the freedoms and rights granted by our Constitution, or an election system now so hopelessly corrupt that voting no longer even matters--- it is all now just being done for show to fool the masses.

Oh and PS: as far as staying away from the capitol, the police there just admitted that the security lapses they had there three years ago that allowed the crowd to get so out of control still have not been addressed nor fixed. Big surprise, huh?

Trumps own bad decisions led to his criminal indictments
Nonsense. What led to the indictments was the criminal misuse of the justice system by scumbags like Potato and Meritless Garland and Jack Smith etc etc etc.
Republicans don’t have the votes to impeach
Maybe. Maybe not. It kinda depends on what the evidence shows when the investigation is complete. If bad enough, there might even be enough Democraps to do the right thing. Unlikely of course.

No you Nazis falsely accuse others. It’s part of your old bag of tricks.

And,in any event, you’re wrong, Goebbels. Nobody did what you falsely claim.

Wrong. The GoP is going to oust you Nazis from power. 👍

Except when you Nazis are in power. Then you scumbags get away with it. For a while.
Nope, wrong all counts.

You all will be crying like little bitches again when Trump loses. He might not even be on the ballot if SCOTUS has the balls to make the right decision in February.

Repugs can't handle losing elections anymore....that is really the root of all your evil.

Free forum advice, noob: it is by no means certain that either Trump or Biden will even still be in the race in November much less that Biden will win it.

In fact, considering the circumstances of these last three years, perhaps the saddest chapter of all would be that a president could be as bad as Biden has been these three years and actually still win reelection!

That outcome would indict both our citizenry and our elections, as such an outcome is either the result of a citizenry no longer worthy of the freedoms and rights granted by our Constitution, or an election system now so hopelessly corrupt that voting no longer even matters--- it is all now just being done for show to fool the masses.

Oh and PS: as far as staying away from the capitol, the police there just admitted that the security lapses they had there three years ago that allowed the crowd to get so out of control still have not been addressed nor fixed. Big surprise, huh?
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Biden. He is a good, decent man and he has done a splendid job as President.

What's more, he has protected us from the evil that is Donald Trump and his Nazi Repug Party.

While I do agree Biden is old and mentally compromised, that video is not a good example of it.

It think it is awesome to see a couple married that long still holding hands and showing their love for each other.

My wife and I have been married for just under 31 and after we moved back in 2022 our new neighbor asked my wife if our son was from her first marriage as she assumed we were newlyweds as we are always holding hands and showing affection.

One of the greatest compliments we have ever gotten.

Nonsense. What led to the indictments was the criminal misuse of the justice system by scumbags like Potato and Meritless Garland and Jack Smith etc etc etc.

Each indictment is backed by thousands of pages of evidence, testimony of Trumps own people and Trumps own admissions

All due to poor decisions of Trump himself.

Care to discuss or are you stuck in denial?

Even if everything you said is true, I wouldn't care.

I will take an old, feeble man as President over a traitor, a racist, and a criminal like Trump ANY day!!

That’s, odd. Your description of a
traitor, a racist, and a criminal
describes old Sloppy Joe.

Forum List

Back