This is a list of all Muslim terrorist attacks since the 1970's...

Domestic terrorist attacks.

murder-and-extremism-2018-domestic-islamist-related-killings-infograph-800.jpg

murder-and-extremism-2018-domestic-extremist-related-killings-graph-800.jpg
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per YEAR
blacks murder over 8 people every DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

What I really want to know, and if anyone can answer this I would be grateful, is how come the Muslims are constantly whining how nobody likes them, while they make absolutely no effort to be likeable to anyone, not even each other.
Maybe if we'd stop bombing out their countries, they'd stay home.
maybe if they stop murdering people we wouldn't HAVE to bomb them

There's a lot of hate and bigotry and "evil" in this world. It's all over the place, coming at us from all directions.

The least we can do is acknowledge facts without spinning away from them and attacking the messenger, in a transparent effort to change the subject.

Doing that pretty much makes it look like we're forgiving and enabling that particular evil.

Here's the guy who coined the term "Regressive Left" - a devout Muslim liberal Brit who is risking his life fighting for an Islamic Reformation, expressing his frustrations over this terribly counterproductive behavior.

again, some pathetic uncle tom looking for the approval of white people never impresses me.

How exactly do you arrive at this conclusion? Apparently everyone is just looking for the approval of white people now, guys, rather than just doing what they believe to be right. Why? No one knows. Ask JoeB. He seems like a bit of a ****, but he probably knows what he's talking about, or at least which day of the week it is.

And this is your excuse for gunning down 50 people in a fucking mosque?

Another bigot. Welcome to the club of scums.
Criticizing Islamic hate and violence is not hate.
It's a legitimate complaint.
The real question is why does the Left defend it so vigorously.

"The left" defends people who are unfairly attacked or "criticised". If your criticism stayed only with the individuals responsible for violence, there wouldn't be a problem, but you condemn and entire religion over the actions of a few. How many threads have we seen on this board for people wanting to actually legislate against people of the Muslim faith?

This is how to criticize a religion:

Islam sucks. Christianity sucks. Buddhism sucks.

This is how not to criticize a religion:

All Muslims are terrorists. All Christians are terrorists. All Buddhist are terrorists.

Bush told the American Public a lie: "America was targeted for attack because we're the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world."

The FBI stated the real primary reason why America was targeted: U.S. military forces in the Persian gulf area and U.S. backing of corrupt Middle East governments.

Osama bin Laden has himself stated the two primary motives above and these two other motives: U.S. support for Israel which has violated the human rights of millions of people and the sanctions against Iraq which has killed over a million people.

610.jpg

What I really want to know, and if anyone can answer this I would be grateful, is how come the Muslims are constantly whining how nobody likes them, while they make absolutely no effort to be likeable to anyone, not even each other.
Maybe if we'd stop bombing out their countries, they'd stay home.

Tried that during the crusades.

Forum List

Back