This is a list of all Muslim terrorist attacks since the 1970's...

List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia

Notice a pattern here?

Every year the attacks increase in frequency, and now they've become so common they don't even make the news anymore unless they reach a certain body count.

These attacks are mindlessly stupid and barbaric because there is no point to any of them.

Random people killed for no damn good reason.

Muslim terrorist attacks are on the decline. Right wing terrorism is on the rise. Last year the anti-terrorism unit arrested more right wing white supremacists for terrorism related charges than they arrested muslim terrorists.

And here the right wingers are complaining about Muslim terrorists, right on cue, after yet another right wing attack on a Muslim Community, inspired by Donald Trump, just like the Mosque shooting in Montreal, the shooting of Jews at the synagogue in Pittsburg, Charlottesville, the attack on black worshioppers by Dylan Rooff, the MAGA letter bomber.

THAT's the real reason you're here. To deflect from the violence being perpetrated around the world in response to the hate and divisive rhetoric of Donald J. Trump. It's not working.

Another bigot. Welcome to the club of scums.
Criticizing Islamic hate and violence is not hate.
It's a legitimate complaint.
The real question is why does the Left defend it so vigorously.

"The left" defends people who are unfairly attacked or "criticised". If your criticism stayed only with the individuals responsible for violence, there wouldn't be a problem, but you condemn and entire religion over the actions of a few. How many threads have we seen on this board for people wanting to actually legislate against people of the Muslim faith?

This is how to criticize a religion:

Islam sucks. Christianity sucks. Buddhism sucks.

This is how not to criticize a religion:

All Muslims are terrorists. All Christians are terrorists. All Buddhist are terrorists.
you make about as much sense as a football bat

"Muslim terrorism" is definable: A terrorist act perpetrated by a Muslim who justifies this act by his religious beliefs.

"Right wing terrorism" has no clear definition. It's merely a term used by those who seek to demonize a group of individuals with whom they disagree.

For instance: A white male self-identifies as an "eco-fascist", and states he most closely aligns politically with the government of China. This individual commits a terrorist act, and those who hate Right-wing conservatives equate this individual to them.

There's no basis for comparison, it's pure gaslighting - but they do it anyway. It's the technique of bullies who have no real defensible position, they just hate anyone who disagrees with them. It's "bigotry" defined.

How exactly do you arrive at this conclusion? Apparently everyone is just looking for the approval of white people now, guys, rather than just doing what they believe to be right. Why? No one knows. Ask JoeB. He seems like a bit of a ****, but he probably knows what he's talking about, or at least which day of the week it is.

Some day, you might even make a coherent answer.. some day.

Domestic terrorist attacks.

murder-and-extremism-2018-domestic-islamist-related-killings-infograph-800.jpg

murder-and-extremism-2018-domestic-extremist-related-killings-graph-800.jpg
Interesting "statistics". Please give the source link.
You could start at DHS...

Far-Right Extremism on the Rise in the United States - Homeland Security Digital Library
Nice propaganda piece there, posing as a legitimate source.

There's plenty more out there,educate yourself.

I have a bachelor's in history... I've probably studied the topic more than you guys have.

My very favorite was the Fourth Crusade of 1204. Didn't make it anywhere near the Holy Land, they looted Constantinople, probably sped up the decline of the Byzantine Empire. The Pope excommunicated the lot of them.

I have a bachelor's in history... I've probably studied the topic more than you guys have.

My very favorite was the Fourth Crusade of 1204. Didn't make it anywhere near the Holy Land, they looted Constantinople, probably sped up the decline of the Byzantine Empire. The Pope excommunicated the lot of them.

Your lib professors did a great job........

Another bigot. Welcome to the club of scums.
Typical response when facts cannot be refuted.
Here are some facts and questions foe you:
Who helped al Qaeda and the mujahedeen in Afghanistan?
Were there any terrorists in Iraq before Saddam before the carnage caused by the US invasion ? Same foe Iraq and syria.

Isnt invading sovereign countries to steal their natural resources an act of terrorism ?

Educate yourself.

Why, yes, some asshole on a YouTube channel totally contradicts the findings of thousands of historical scholars that the Crusades were a war of aggression.
Dismissing facts because you don't like the source is rather silly. Even your own admittedly left-leaning Wikipedia knows the very term "Crusades" is now used as a political device, as shown in their ambiguous statement:

"At the time of the early Crusades the word did not exist, only becoming the leading descriptive term around 1760."

So yes - educate yourself. You'll look less stupid.

Your lib professors did a great job........

It was easy for him, this guy was a communist to begin with.

Forum List

Back