This Hogg kid...what a treasure

^
spends his time thinking about teen boys in their underwear, wonders why he can't get a date
They aren't worth thinking about. That is the point of the thread. Maybe you could use a date.

So, since they are not worth thinking about you made a thread to talk about them...

Odd logic, but whatever works for you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They keep putting him on tv. Doesn’t mean he has anything worth a crap to say or listen to.

^
spends his time thinking about teen boys in their underwear, wonders why he can't get a date
They aren't worth thinking about. That is the point of the thread. Maybe you could use a date.

So, since they are not worth thinking about you made a thread to talk about them...

They keep putting him on tv. Doesn’t mean he has anything worth a crap to say or listen to.

That is why I only watch sports and cooking shows on TV...oh and Forged in Fire!

The last time I turned on the TV news was election night to see who won

This poindexter, pajama boy, left wing version of a man in transition is the democrat party all rolled up in one. But never fear, he and the democrats got it all figured out.

WATCH: Anti-Gun Parkland Students Give Most Insane, Embarrassing Interview Ever
Funny chit. But everyone of those kids would not be so fucking stupid as vote for Donald Trump.

Those kids have more intelligence & more guts than any of you sniveling chickenshit Trumpettes who are afraid of the NRA.

he probably picked on Cruz and doesn't even remember it because he was too low-status to notice
I love watching the NRA blood cultist run scared of a high school student. The power of our youth now that they've been aroused is wonderful to see.

I'm not "running scared", I'm only commenting on a current event. While so many are busy trying to politicize a tragedy, and in the case of Hogg, become famous, I'm trying to get to the root of the problem.

Are we in the era of the bully?

Crown led Hillary, Lyin' Ted, Li'l Marco.

See a pattern? We are lead by a bully and those who already were bullies are marching proudly behind him.

And the bully's defense? Demonize the accuser. Deep State. Fake News. Corrupt FBI. Just as Johnny Cochran did in defense of OJ, the tactic is to demean and dilute the credibility of the cops and make them the issue all the while ignoring the crime, the evidence and the beliefs of the non-bullies.

And so comes the Parkland students. The bullies happily use the bully's defense and are now attacking these remarkable kids. Anything to make them smaller, less valuable and insignificant. Ignore their message like an ostrich ignores threats on the savanna.

There was once a very noble sentiment that all Americans supported. "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it."

But that does not fit into the psyche of the bully, and it certainly does not work for the leader of the bullies. What happened to that American value? It was lost when politics became sport rather than leadership.

A brave young man...perhaps that's what has your panties in a twist?
the big word there is young and no life experiences and you find him as interesting as Einstein. too funny son. :21::21::21:

That kid will be known as the Hitler youth wanna-be of America.

OK, that it, Godwin's Law declared.

Marion has to fuck a dog.

Reported for bestiality.

Okay, maybe not, but wtf is wrong witcha, boy?

How about stop trying to hitlersplain anything.

Just because you disagree with a young adult who like many others who are tired of active shooter drills to graduate HS doesn't mean you need to drag the dead corpse of Hitler up again.
yet you don't want him to have a gun, but you'll take his advice. you all crack me up. :21:

See a pattern? We are lead by a bully and those who already were bullies are marching proudly behind him.

And the bully's defense? Demonize the accuser. Deep State. Fake News. Corrupt FBI. Just as Johnny Cochran did in defense of OJ, the tactic is to demean and dilute the credibility of the cops and make them the issue all the while ignoring the crime, the evidence and the beliefs of the non-bullies.

And so comes the Parkland students. The bullies happily use the bully's defense and are now attacking these remarkable kids. Anything to make them smaller, less valuable and insignificant. Ignore their message like an ostrich ignores threats on the savanna.

There was once a very noble sentiment that all Americans supported. "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it."

But that does not fit into the psyche of the bully, and it certainly does not work for the leader of the bullies. What happened to that American value? It was lost when politics became sport rather than leadership.
FFS cupcake head to your safe space.

^

actually he is hurting the anti rights cause

FFS cupcake head to your safe space.
Q.E.D.

Reported for bestiality.

Just because you disagree with a young adult who like many others who are tired of active shooter drills to graduate HS doesn't mean you need to drag the dead corpse of Hitler up again.
yet you don't want him to have a gun, but you'll take his advice. you all crack me up. :21:

Digging the dead body of hitler cracks you up?

What are you 13?

18xpMAINE1-master768.jpg

Republican who called Parkland teen a ‘skinhead lesbian’ drops out of Maine House race

NaziCons are so evil.

You're so teh gay leftist shill.

Wrong is not right and up is not down.

There are only 2 genders. Unless you're a hermaphrodite. 1 in 2200 chance of that happening.

Reported for bestiality.

Digging the dead body of hitler cracks you up?

What are you 13?

What are you? A weaksauce leftist shill? Why yes, yes you are.

Forum List

Back