This hated constitution that the left has suddenly embraced

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
OHHHHHH how the worm turns with time eh? The Constitution so long the target of scorn and hated by the progressive left has suddenly become the shining document above all reproach! This most recent change if tune by the left ( both GOP and DEM ) aptly demonstrates the weak circumstantial ethics that dominate liberal mantra. It grows tired with time and eventually stands for nothing.

OHHHHHH how the worm turns with time eh? The Constitution so long the target of scorn and hated by the progressive left has suddenly become the shining document above all reproach! This most recent change if tune by the left ( both GOP and DEM ) aptly demonstrates the weak circumstantial ethics that dominate liberal mantra. It grows tired with time and eventually stands for nothing.
Name one time I "targeted" the constitution.

I'll wait.

Name one time I "targeted" the constitution.

I'll wait.
You fall into a different category. You are consistent, strive to stick to the facts and are very often correct. I didn't name you intentionally....though I should heed my own advice about broad brushing. Here I have yet another example of why broad brushing is nonesense.

We have always embraced our constitution as a living document.

Republic pols think it’s dead and so all their stupid ideals can be gleaned from dead people.

Forum List

Back