This has nothing to do

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdaddygtr, Jan 8, 2009.

1. bigdaddygtr

bigdaddygtr Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72
    with Politics at all but whether you're on the right or the left you gotta see how fascinating this 2 min video is. It will make you laugh or cry, but if they can do this then maybe even Liberals and Conservatives can? Well, probably not but just a thought

msnbc.com Video Player

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    Animals are generally better people than people are.

Most of us know this already, don't we?

How many people do we know who would die trying to save us out of gratitude for having been given a warm place to sleep in the corner and a bowl of dry food a day?

There are good people, of course, but statistically speaking, I much prefer most animals I've known in comparison to most of the people I've ever met.

3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769

good post, I had seen this video before. as to your theory, hardly likely. See the man lion cub bond started with love and ended with love. Liberals and conservatives are generally contentious. Use harsh language and scathing insults. No basis for a good relationship doyathink?

4. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    Animals are the ultimate pragmatists.

Since animals don't approach every event with a hidden agenda, (like humans so often do) they're generally more honest than human beings.

5. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Animals are vastly more intelligent than leftists... Animals do not deny nature,; rather they embrace it as reality, accepting it; and as a result live their lives based upon the rules that nature lays down and generally without notice, let alone complaint.

For instance, Animals will often engage in homosexual activity... but there is no known cases of animals ever having demanded that the deviant behavior be normalized or established as preferred within their culture; it is simlply a base reaction to sexual stimuli, most often as a function of general entertainment or as nature's way of controlling over population.

Leftists on the other hand fail to recognize the function of homosexuality in nature and as a result make these ludicrous demands that inevitably result in encouraging such behavior, with the usual, otherwise predictable, calamitous results.

But I do love these flaccid attampts to heal the rift between those suffering the delusion of leftism and the lucid... the simple fact is that in the animal kingdom, the leftists would simply be recognized as little more than FOOD.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  6. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    I cry every time I watch this. I'm a sap, what can I say.

7. bigdaddygtr

bigdaddygtr Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72

Wow, way to take a simple thing and turn it into that you jackass. If I were a Con I'd be ashamed of you

8. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769

The Defense rests! :lol:

9. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    If you were a Conservative, you wouldn't be so intellectually limited... so you would readily see that all of this crap is simple and the homosexual thing is the least complex of all.

The leftist ideology exist for no other purpose than to give the stupid a political voice... and that you idiots advocate for promoting deviancy to normalcy is merely one vein of evidence in the greater body of incontrovertable fact which supports that certainty.

But hey... don't sweat it sis... it's not like ya had a chance, now is it?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  10. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,307
    This has nothing to do with politics, so why is it in the politics section?

Yes, we've all seen it. Very cute, very nice. Love the joke about the sequel where he learned they weren't lions and ate them. Funny, haha.