This has nothing to do

bigdaddygtr

Aug 28, 2008
with Politics at all but whether you're on the right or the left you gotta see how fascinating this 2 min video is. It will make you laugh or cry, but if they can do this then maybe even Liberals and Conservatives can? Well, probably not but just a thought

msnbc.com Video Player

Animals are generally better people than people are.

Most of us know this already, don't we?

How many people do we know who would die trying to save us out of gratitude for having been given a warm place to sleep in the corner and a bowl of dry food a day?

There are good people, of course, but statistically speaking, I much prefer most animals I've known in comparison to most of the people I've ever met.

with Politics at all but whether you're on the right or the left you gotta see how fascinating this 2 min video is. It will make you laugh or cry, but if they can do this then maybe even Liberals and Conservatives can? Well, probably not but just a thought

msnbc.com Video Player

good post, I had seen this video before. as to your theory, hardly likely. See the man lion cub bond started with love and ended with love. Liberals and conservatives are generally contentious. Use harsh language and scathing insults. No basis for a good relationship doyathink?

good post, I had seen this video before. as to your theory, hardly likely. See the man lion cub bond started with love and ended with love. Liberals and conservatives are generally contentious. Use harsh language and scathing insults. No basis for a good relationship doyathink?

Animals are the ultimate pragmatists.

Since animals don't approach every event with a hidden agenda, (like humans so often do) they're generally more honest than human beings.

Animals are vastly more intelligent than leftists... Animals do not deny nature,; rather they embrace it as reality, accepting it; and as a result live their lives based upon the rules that nature lays down and generally without notice, let alone complaint.

For instance, Animals will often engage in homosexual activity... but there is no known cases of animals ever having demanded that the deviant behavior be normalized or established as preferred within their culture; it is simlply a base reaction to sexual stimuli, most often as a function of general entertainment or as nature's way of controlling over population.

Leftists on the other hand fail to recognize the function of homosexuality in nature and as a result make these ludicrous demands that inevitably result in encouraging such behavior, with the usual, otherwise predictable, calamitous results.

But I do love these flaccid attampts to heal the rift between those suffering the delusion of leftism and the lucid... the simple fact is that in the animal kingdom, the leftists would simply be recognized as little more than FOOD.

Last edited:
I cry every time I watch this. I'm a sap, what can I say.

Animals are vastly more intelligent than leftists... Animals do not deny nature,; rather they embrace it as reality, accepting it; and as a result live their lives based upon the rules that nature lays down and generally without notice, let alone complaint.

For instance, Animals will often engage in homosexual activity... but there is no known cases of animals ever having demanded that the deviant behavior be normalized or established as preferred within their culture; it is simlply a base reaction to sexual stimuli, most often as a function of general entertainment or as nature's way of controlling over population.

Leftists on the other hand fail to recognize the function of homosexuality in nature and as a result make these ludicrous demands that inevitably result in encouraging such behavior, with the usual, otherwise predictable, calamitous results.

But I do love these flaccid attampts to heal the rift between those suffering the delusion of leftism and the lucid... the simple fact is that in the animal kingdom, the leftists would simply be recognized as little more than FOOD.

Wow, way to take a simple thing and turn it into that you jackass. If I were a Con I'd be ashamed of you

Wow, way to take a simple thing and turn it into that you jackass. If I were a Con I'd be ashamed of you

If you were a Conservative, you wouldn't be so intellectually limited... so you would readily see that all of this crap is simple and the homosexual thing is the least complex of all.

The leftist ideology exist for no other purpose than to give the stupid a political voice... and that you idiots advocate for promoting deviancy to normalcy is merely one vein of evidence in the greater body of incontrovertable fact which supports that certainty.

But hey... don't sweat it sis... it's not like ya had a chance, now is it?

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with politics, so why is it in the politics section?

Yes, we've all seen it. Very cute, very nice. Love the joke about the sequel where he learned they weren't lions and ate them. Funny, haha.

That's the first time I've seen that. Quite amazing that the lion would still feel that bond towards those two men after a year in the wild.

Notice while it had nothing to do with politics some felt it necessary to regurgitate their usual soap. But aren't we too animals and don't we all just luv all things. Schopenhauer thought that animals possessed one wisdom we miss, the wisdom to live in the present moment. “I mean their quiet, placid enjoyment of the present moment.”

If you were a Conservative, you wouldn't be so intellectually limited... so you would readily see that all of this crap is simple and the homosexual thing is the least complex of all.

The leftist ideology exist for no other purpose than to give the stupid a political voice... and that you idiots advocate for promoting deviancy to normalcy is merely one vein of evidence in the greater body of incontrovertable fact which supports that certainty.

But hey... don't sweat it sis... it's not like ya had a chance, now is it?

Oh because you're boy Bush is so "intellectual" I can't help myself. You know, people like you who feel the need to take anything and turn it into some shot at somebody are exactly what is wrong with this country. And the truly sad thing is that you and I are both Americans which is the only thing we have in common and I thank God everyday that I'm nothing like you.

Secondly, again, it was just a video to make people get a quick laugh you moron ad yet we're the idiots

msnbc.com Video Player

whatever drugs you are on I suggest you speak to your health care provider about lowering the dosage(s).

If I can find a conservative to clothe and feed me and to walk behind me picking up my piles of shit, we'll have that same love bond you nitwits are misinterpreting.

jesus, some people lose all critical thinking skills when confronted with a hairy smelly animal.

I don't believe I do. If we combine the power of choice with the emotion of compassion then we begin to enter that unique realm of humanity.

We can choose to show compassion.. or not as the case may be. No animal has yet demonstrated the ability to do this, not even the other higher primates. To attribute higher emotions to these animals is to Anthropomorphosise and in doing so demean our own place in creation. I am an animal lover and I despise abuse or cruelty to animals, I am certainly not advocating any such thing, merely stating my opinion.
More important than this, in the longer term, is the question of how we should treat each other as sentient beings. This is surely the yardstick by which to measure humanity's intellectual/evolutionary progress. If it turns out that we, the shapers of the destiny of this small planet are truly alone in this galaxy, or within a large enough space that it makes no difference, (A question to which I am sure we will have a statistical answer to quite soon) then we had better get these questions regarding sentience and compassion sorted out pretty darn soon.
- Eddie French

Forum List

Back