This Guy's A Psychologist?

Jesus has a face palm
Jesus is just alright with me.

The left has lost it, totally full blown bonkers....

Is 'It's a Wonderful Life' sexist?

A CNN bint named Mary Costello cannot watch It’s a Wonderful Life anymore because Donna Reed’s character becomes an unmarried spinster librarian because George Bailey never existed. According to Costello this is implausible, ridiculous, insulting and sexist, and the movie should be shunned

Has Feminonsense Reached Peak Idiocy Yet?

`
`

Elsewhere in the world -Topless Femen activist tries to snatch Jesus statue from Vatican crib; VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - A topless activist from the feminist group Femen tried to snatch the statue of the baby Jesus from the Nativity scene in St. Peter’s Square on Monday but was stopped by police as she grabbed it. A Reuters photographer said the woman jumped over guard rails and rushed onto the larger-than-life Nativity scene shouting “God is woman”. She had the same slogan painted on her bare back.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess.

`
`

Elsewhere in the world -Topless Femen activist tries to snatch Jesus statue from Vatican crib; VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - A topless activist from the feminist group Femen tried to snatch the statue of the baby Jesus from the Nativity scene in St. Peter’s Square on Monday but was stopped by police as she grabbed it. A Reuters photographer said the woman jumped over guard rails and rushed onto the larger-than-life Nativity scene shouting “God is woman”. She had the same slogan painted on her bare back.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess.
The immaculate absconsion?

A psychiatrist requires a medical degree. In some states all a psychologist needs to have to open his own 'practice'is a place from which to work and enough money for the sign on the door.

Jesus has a face palm

what is a "face palm"???? I am old------maybe out of touch
giphy.webp

Ryan-Gosling-Facepalm.gif

Forum List

Back