this election fiasco is just like the obama birth certificate

What a bunch of idiots. Trump is keeping this 'they rigged the election' BS alive for one reason and one reason only...to get you morons to send him money and like the loyal little lemmings you are and you keep doing it..(chuckle)
you know he's a billionaire that donated his stipend back to the treasury. only two Presidents have done that. the other one was George Washington. Trump's not in this for money... the pelosis and bidens are... like a one horse pony... (glen campbell)
And got back triple of what he donated by using the office to make money for the Trump Origination. Like gouging the Secret Service for room and board while protecting him at Mar-a-Largo for instance...

Most people don't know this, but trump was really born in his mother's native Scotland, and his name at birth was Donald John Andy Christ Trump

I keep hearing this. People keep saying it ;)

Too many individuals from numerous precincts coming forward with evidence was too hard for them to muzzle.
And yet the evidence you seem to refer to has yet to be shown, anywhere whatsoever. All I have seen are CLAIMS and then allusions that evidence exists to back those claims without ever producing a single shred of it anywhere.
Your own media is starting to report against Biden, what you gonna do?
Yep all part of the plan to put her in office just a couple months later after biden gets sworn in.it’s all scripted

Too many individuals from numerous precincts coming forward with evidence was too hard for them to muzzle.
And yet the evidence you seem to refer to has yet to be shown, anywhere whatsoever. All I have seen are CLAIMS and then allusions that evidence exists to back those claims without ever producing a single shred of it anywhere.
Your own media is starting to report against Biden, what you gonna do?
Yep all part of the plan to put her in office just a couple months later after biden gets sworn in.it’s all scripted
They cannot think for themselves.

all the same players right " brennen and clapper.

but the defense from the media is the same as the Biden fantasy of being president unravels...
does anyone know if this is right ?

Naturalization Clause and the Supreme Court case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 US. 649, anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. This type of citizenship is referred to as birthright citizenship

did the decision include the phrase natural born citizen ? if so why since wka wasn't running for president. i think this is new for harris.

Forum List

Back