This doesnt bode well for the future

College imparts a sense of disorder into the minds of their victims, er, students. I see this every day in my college town.

They get their mental issues from "parents" that don't give a shit, and from public schools that force them to learn how to be a fucking narcissistic pervert, instead of learning history, math, science, and social studies!!!

They get their mental issues from "parents" that don't give a shit, and from public schools that force them to learn how to be a fucking narcissistic pervert, instead of learning history, math, science, and social studies!!!

To a certain extent you're right.
I believe it's more of a disconnect when it comes to parents and world politics and whats happening in America.

It's either college or start outat $15 per hour which is a kick in the face. For that don't expect much.

Sure there were some nutty butters in college but if you really want to see mental illness, check out grad schools. They are filled with a pretty even third of absolute control freak loonies, people still looking for their fish in the sea, and then just people who effing want to get done with it and be done with it for good.

Sure there were some nutty butters in college but if you really want to see mental illness, check out grad schools. They are filled with a pretty even third of absolute control freak loonies, people still looking for their fish in the sea, and then just people who effing want to get done with it and be done with it for good.
Idiot savants can't get a degree without going to college.

Forum List

Back