This Day in History

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
Mini skirt worn by model Jean Shrimpton scandalizes Derby Day at Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne, Australia on October 30, 1965!

White_shift_dress_of_Jean_Shrimpton.jpg

White shift dress of Jean Shrimpton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The event ranks right up there with the Beatles' scandalously long hair.

n-THE-BEATLES-1964-large570.jpg

I was still a kid then, but I remember both 'events'. Never liked the Beatles, too bubble gummy even for me at that age, they were just a gimmicky barbershop quartet to me, but I had a crush on Shrimpton after seeing that pic.

For about three days, when I developed the hots for Sarah, an 'overdeveloped' 7th grader with bigger boobs than the other girls had in my 6th grade class.

I was still a kid then, but I remember both 'events'. Never liked the Beatles, too bubble gummy even for me at that age, they were just a gimmicky barbershop quartet to me, but I had a crush on Shrimpton after seeing that pic.

For about three days, when I developed the hots for Sarah, an 'overdeveloped' 7th grader with bigger boobs than the other girls had in my 6th grade class.

Not dissing your comments, but back int the Beatles day, nearly everything was bubble gummy.

Not dissing your comments, but back int the Beatles day, nearly everything was bubble gummy.

True, as far as R&R goes. Some of us were into jazz, folk, and Motown, though. I even had a couple of Robert Johnson 45's.

True, as far as R&R goes. Some of us were into jazz, folk, and Motown, though.

Motown!

Ahhhh yes, that was friggen awesome

Forum List

Back